Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy, from right in Seattle

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Re: Howdy, from right in Seattle

That's the moronic thing (part of it), there is no such sign. Anywhere. It's in the employee handbook; and only there.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My girlfriend and I typically go and shoot at Wade's on Bel Red Road. For the most part we've had a fine time--even if the range looks a bit like crap.
    One issue we've had are inexperienced shooters being anything but safe. We've seen people joking about Russian Roulette and waving handguns all over. When we see this stuff we leave, immediately.
    Fellow SGN'r bikemutt recommended West Cost Armory near Factoria to me. Anyone know how that place is?
    Secondly, anyone go shooting on Tuesday or Wednesday?
    And lastly, my girlfriend and I would love to get some handgun training from someone with the right credentials or experience.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlordlono View Post
    Maybe a different Kayla.
    According to the employee handbook not even customers are supposed to have weapons (knives included!) even in their cars! It's so stupidly absurd.
    Well, no business has any jurisdiction to what someone has in their car. It's different inside the place of business because that is private property.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorrisWR View Post
    Didn't ever notice a no gun sign at Whole Foods but then I wouldn't pay much attention anyway.
    Well, I think they technically have to post a sign stating that no firearms or weapons allowed.
    That's the moronic thing (part of it), there is no such sign. Anywhere. It's in the employee handbook; and only there.
    That helps nobody.
    Fellow SGN'r bikemutt recommended West Cost Armory near Factoria to me. Anyone know how that place is?
    And lastly, my girlfriend and I would love to get some handgun training from someone with the right credentials or experience.
    I recommend West Coast Armory. It a newer facility and pretty clean. But I'm trying to stay out of the gun ranges because it is too expensive. I want to do more shooting out doors.

I'm liking Renton Fish and Game though. It's a nice outdoor range.

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Feedback Score

Welcome Aboard

Operator
    Feedback Score
    58 (100%)

Welcome to SGN !!!!!!!

Watch out for "Road Rash" !

cootduster

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Not sure how I missed this before, but welcome, and congrats on the decision to take a great adventure!

I can think of so many spots to pin on your map that I get brain overload. Good choice on the bike, those are solid as a rock!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Issaquah sportsmans club is an outdoor range for handguns and long rifles, up to 100 yards.

Only $12 a day or $80 a year of membership.

Located very close to Issaquah high school. Friendly people.

An outdoor alternate to Wade's