Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blame it on the NRA, yeah, it's the NRA's fault: Three punks murder Australian visitor in cold blood

Ranger

Blame it on the NRA, yeah, it's the NRA's fault: Three punks murder Australian visitor in cold blood

I've listened to, watched, experienced the absurdity of rabid anti-gun liberals for decades, but it never ceases to amaze how twisted their brains are, here we have some Australian fellow blaming the NRA for the tragedy of three punks in Oklahoma shooting an Australian student in the back with a .22, murdering him. The three young punks were bored and needed something to do, so they just went up to a guy and shot him in the back...

http://news.yahoo.com/3-teens-charge...201203273.html

Re: Blame it on the NRA, yeah, it's the NRA's fault: Three punks murder Australian visitor in cold blood

Shitty situation
    Last edited by acidfly; 08-20-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Expert Marksman

Re: Blame it on the NRA, yeah, it's the NRA's fault: Three punks murder Australian visitor in cold blood

Where does it say anything about blaming the NRA? It's not a long article, so I don't think I missed it.

The article was updated leaving out the original stuff about NRA, here is the NRA part:
    Former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer asked Australians to avoid the U.S. as a way to force its Congress to act on gun control.
    View gallery."

Sarah Harper,Christopher Lane's girlfriend, stands beside a memorial along the road where police say …

"Tourists thinking of going to the USA should think twice," Fischer told the Herald Sun. "This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows. People should take this into account before going to the United States. I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers (but) it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA. There is a gun for almost every American."

http://news.yahoo.com/slain-australi...173109867.html

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    ..... it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA. ....."
    There's guns on the ground??? WHERE??

"Tourists thinking of going to Australia should think twice," some random American douchebag told the Sydney Morning Herald. "This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the ADLA (Australian Dingo Lovers Association) that even blocked background checks for people buying dingos at dingoshows. People should take this into account before going to Australia. I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three dingo owners, it's a sign of the proliferation of dingos on the ground in Australia. There is a dingo for almost every Australian."
    Douché: Pronounced "do-shay" and used like "touché", but in reply to something done or said that's utterly douchetastic e.g. "Wow, you went and did a selfie in the spray tan booth. Douché!"

We ourselves as a society are to blame for not giving poor black kids free realistic first person shooting video games so they don't get bored and go out and shoot tourists. They were good kids just turning their lives around, and given up on by society. Shame on us.

"That's my baby boy," said the mother of the 16-year-old accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into the back of Mr Lane.
    Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My son is a good kid."
    NRA Life Member
    Hillary for Prison, 2016

It's a shame. I'm sure those tourists were just beginning to turn their lives around.

Yeah good kid... shooting people in the back....

What a piece of shit more like it.

One shot with a 22 to the back and dead. It must have really got him good, either that or he mentally tapped out.
    Last edited by Urban X; 08-20-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Breaking news!: Teenagers part of NRA tourist hit squad! (at least that's how they make it sound)