Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Awoke to gunshots in Spanaway at 430 am!

Re: Awoke to gunshots in Spanaway at 430 am!

Hmmm I get up about that time, but didn't hear anything in my area. My neighborhood is a little more peaceful. Not quite Spana-hood

I heard about 12 shots fired last night in my neighborhood up in kent east hill, sounded like a 9mm or .40 and was real close. I was in bathroom so hard to gauge direction but it was definitely within 1/8 of a mile, i was worried about rounds coming through my walls. No police though but my neighbors heard it as well.

Return fire!
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Why are the guys with guns afraid? We've got the guns. Shouldn't everyone else be afraid?
    paying for censorship.

Quote Originally Posted by JVK View Post
    Return fire!
    Was going to, stopped my poo short and kitted up. Was outside within 2 mins after the shots were fired patrolled area and even outside mobile patrol in my jeep with AR (unloaded) and pistol on me. Didn't find anything. Would have been an empty call to police as I had virtually no details for them to go off of and no cops ever showed up.

I don't know about Spanaway. On East Hill Kent, I heard what sounded like gun shots yesterday morning about 6am. It seems I've gotten used to it probably a little too much. When I first moved here, the drive-bys at the nearby apartments were more prevalent, but over the last year it seems to have calmed. A few days ago I found a spent bullet on the sidewalk. It looked like a 9mm. A couple months back, I found a 223 casing. No one seems to be getting killed at least. Lol

I hear gun shots all the time lol but that's because I live close to a gun range. at my old house in Tacoma I was watching tv and heard a running gun battle down my street. had to get the wife on the floor well that sounds bad but grabbed the shotgun and went around from the back to the front yard. they were gone but there were shell casings up and down the road. actually helped the cops fined them. turns out a girl in one car was hit. i guess it was because someone cut the other one off and both had guns.

after all that the wife and I decided it was time to sell. made a 100k on that crappy house and moved further out. now the only shooting I hear is from the range.
    That's the secret to survival Never go to war especially with your self.

you might have heard that dumbshit that rob the barista crash
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Instead of complaining about a free site why don't you try reading the fucking board announcements and the reference section.
    Somewhere in kenya a village is missing it's idiot!!

Quote Originally Posted by 173d_Combat_Vet View Post
    Was going to, stopped my poo short and kitted up. Was outside within 2 mins after the shots were fired patrolled area and even outside mobile patrol in my jeep with AR (unloaded) and pistol on me. Didn't find anything. Would have been an empty call to police as I had virtually no details for them to go off of and no cops ever showed up.
    If it doesn't involve me, my family, or my house I'll be dammed if I go out looking for a firefight. It's not my job to patrol the neighborhood, and play cops and robbers.

Quote Originally Posted by 173d_Combat_Vet View Post
    God I hope you are joking? That isn't a safe thing to do. What if the police had mistaken you for the shooter? My advice...move out of Kent. That place is a shit hole and I think parts of it put Tacoma to shame. Plus, little known fact Kent PD has had more officer evolved shootings than any department in Washington in the last 15+ years.
    Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.
    Mickey Mouse for President 2016 (Ind) give the big eared fucker a chance.

I don't go out looking for the gun shots. Damn, that would be like a full time job. I take cover when it's close. One time I hit the floor in the kitchen when a shot went off about 25 yards in front of the window. I was like "Fuck!" I knew it was a gun for sure. It had the sound of a 45. I really don't want to go down while doing the dishes lol! Man, that would suck.

I think it was a negligent discharge from some dumb ass homie in his car. I believe through the floor board of his bad ass Chevelle... I heard him fire it up immediately after and take off in reverse in high speed. I took a look, and just saw him as he got out of view. He was out of there in a hurry lol. He didn't show his face for awhile either (which was an everyday occurrence prior), and not but a few times after that anyways. What a fucking dumb ass!