Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Awoke to gunshots in Spanaway at 430 am!

Re: Awoke to gunshots in Spanaway at 430 am!

Quote Originally Posted by Army203 View Post
    God I hope you are joking? That isn't a safe thing to do. What if the police had mistaken you for the shooter? My advice...move out of Kent. That place is a shit hole and I think parts of it put Tacoma to shame. Plus, little known fact Kent PD has had more officer evolved shootings than any department in Washington in the last 15+ years.
    Exactly, I hope this isn't what they are "teaching" at the sims classes.

nothing stops my poo short........

good news.....the trailer park is just a bit safer today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Myrtle-Manor-marvin-2.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	1450

Quote Originally Posted by 173d_Combat_Vet View Post
    Was going to, stopped my poo short and kitted up. Was outside within 2 mins after the shots were fired patrolled area and even outside mobile patrol in my jeep with AR (unloaded) and pistol on me. Didn't find anything. Would have been an empty call to police as I had virtually no details for them to go off of and no cops ever showed up.
    Truth is a torch that shines through the fog without dispelling it. Always be true to your work, your word, & your friends, & you will never live a day without peace

The 4th of July just passed and people are still lighting fireworks and such....
    Just remember....when seconds count, the police are 15 to 20 minutes away...
    That's why I have a Walther PPS (9MM), FN 5.7, FN SCAR-L 16, Ed Brown Kobra Carry (1911 .45), Ruger GP100 (.38 or .357), Remington 700 (.308), Kel Tec KSG

Quote Originally Posted by 173d_Combat_Vet View Post
    Was going to, stopped my poo short and kitted up. Was outside within 2 mins after the shots were fired patrolled area and even outside mobile patrol in my jeep with AR (unloaded) and pistol on me. Didn't find anything. Would have been an empty call to police as I had virtually no details for them to go off of and no cops ever showed up.
    I hope your joking. JFC
    If not, your not the brightest tool in the tool shed are ya... Your not a cop, so don't act like one.
    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Rossiman; 08-22-2013 at 09:49 PM.
    100% Feedback with 15+ Transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban X View Post
    I don't know about Spanaway. On East Hill Kent, I heard what sounded like gun shots yesterday morning about 6am. It seems I've gotten used to it probably a little too much. When I first moved here, the drive-bys at the nearby apartments were more prevalent, but over the last year it seems to have calmed. A few days ago I found a spent bullet on the sidewalk. It looked like a 9mm. A couple months back, I found a 223 casing. No one seems to be getting killed at least. Lol
    It seems that shootings are getting more and more frequent. This used to be a nice area until they tore down projects in ranier beach Nd shipped them all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Army203 View Post
    God I hope you are joking? That isn't a safe thing to do. What if the police had mistaken you for the shooter? My advice...move out of Kent. That place is a shit hole and I think parts of it put Tacoma to shame. Plus, little known fact Kent PD has had more officer evolved shootings than any department in Washington in the last 15+ years.
    I'm actually in pretty good with Kent PD due to the unfortunate trash and section 8 bullshit that has come trough my neighborhood, most of them know me and know how I react, they have applauded me for my vigilance and not engaging, just observe and report but ready to engage if I'm engaged.
    I stayed in my own AO in my yard outta sight and outta mind until nobody cops showed up. I didn't call because I had no reliable intel to pass on. I knew shots were close but couldn't tell from where. Had I seen anyone once I went mobile i would not have engaged. Would have called it in, followed and observed from safe distance but that didn't happen. So after one loop and nothing i went home, downgraded my gear and went to sleep.
    In my area things have gotten pretty bad. My neighbors right now are meth dealers under investigation from kpd with my assistance and never knew until I gave them the lead. In my neighborhood unfortunately this is how it is now. Neighborhood watch is coming together and cleaning up the "trash" one step at a time. Hopefully I'll be able to get some rest here in the near future. Progress is being made so my hopes are still up.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban X View Post
    I don't go out looking for the gun shots. Damn, that would be like a full time job. I take cover when it's close. One time I hit the floor in the kitchen when a shot went off about 25 yards in front of the window. I was like "Fuck!" I knew it was a gun for sure. It had the sound of a 45. I really don't want to go down while doing the dishes lol! Man, that would suck.

I think it was a negligent discharge from some dumb ass homie in his car. I believe through the floor board of his bad ass Chevelle... I heard him fire it up immediately after and take off in reverse in high speed. I took a look, and just saw him as he got out of view. He was out of there in a hurry lol. He didn't show his face for awhile either (which was an everyday occurrence prior), and not but a few times after that anyways. What a fucking dumb ass!
    Hahahaha, sorry to hear that is going on outside your place but that is pretty damn funny in the case of the rematard.

Quote Originally Posted by richdkim View Post
    Exactly, I hope this isn't what they are "teaching" at the sims classes.
    Not what we teach. Can't just turn off combat mindset though.

Note to self... Don't move to Kent

Quote Originally Posted by Gumebare View Post
    Note to self... Don't move to Kent
    Covington is nice still, except timberlane which has always been a crap hole. Kent is swarming with meth and oxy heads now.