Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Awoke to gunshots in Spanaway at 430 am!

Re: Awoke to gunshots in Spanaway at 430 am!

Quote Originally Posted by XDM9cWA View Post
    Did you guys wear the red baseball hats? Wasn't sure if that's real or just hearsay..

Must have been interesting the first time you jumped with a chute you packed yourself...
    Yup, red baseball cap or maroon beret. it was nerve racking jumping that first chute of mine, also considering blackstone airfield dz was part old concrete runway with rebar sticking outta it so that didn't help. It was a C-130 tailgate jump which was smooth as butter though, just walk off the tailgate and away you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Exyioo View Post
    I'm not going to say anything infantry wasn't the only people seeing combat in afghanistan.

As far as your reactions go. I understand to a point, I still have a personal kit ready and set up "just in case" but I grown to learn its part of PTSD and its a state we have to learn to descend from.

If you need to see help, please do its nothing "little" of seeing somebody who can help you live your life with more peace of mind.

If you need to have somebody else take your guns and your kit but its a reason why the first thing they do when we get stateside is take our rifles right after clearing customs...
    I admit that I went overboard. Currently working with VA to find a practical solution.

Lynnwood, the land of tinfoil hats... Killing shit

ugh because spananway.

Duh.