Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to lose your carry permit

How to lose your carry permit

Pistol whip a Dunkin Doughnuts employee for screwing up your coffee order.

Video
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/08/21...ll-donut-shop/

A Dunkin’ Donuts worker was beaten and pistol-whipped Tuesday by a Florida couple enraged over a botched coffee order, police report.
    The 1 PM melee at the Lauderhill eatery resulted in the arrest of Jeffrey Wright, 27, for aggravated battery, a felony. Alexis Longo, Wright’s 22-year-old wife, was charged with misdemeanor battery.
    According to a Lauderhill Police Department report, the couple placed a drive-thru order that they later discovered contained the wrong coffee. Longo wanted her java with vanilla. Instead she got caramel.
    So the pair parked their vehicle and went inside the restaurant to speak with a manager. Before that could occur, the pair got into an argument with the worker who had handled their order. Matters quickly escalated and Wright and Longo allegedly began assaulting the employee.
    During the brawl, Wright, a security guard, repeatedly struck the victim in the head with a loaded Taurus Slim 9mm handgun (which he is licensed to carry). Store surveillance video shows Wright pummeling the worker while Longo gets in a few blows.
    Seen in the above mug shots, Wright and Longo are both locked up at the Broward County jail. Wright is being held in lieu of $20,000 bond, while Longo’s bond has been set at $1000.
    NRA Life Member
    Hillary for Prison, 2016

Re: How to lose your carry permit

Great. More ammo for Bloomberg and his bus full of nuts. "See! SEE! Concealed carry permit holders ARE dangerous and violent!"
    Douché: Pronounced "do-shay" and used like "touché", but in reply to something done or said that's utterly douchetastic e.g. "Wow, you went and did a selfie in the spray tan booth. Douché!"

Tactical Operator

So many ruthless pos in the world. Proof to support concealed carry
    Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Wow! All that bs for shitty coffee.
    How are women and tornadoes alike?
    They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.

The last thing these two needed was caffeine. I wonder how is the coffee in jail?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    -Bill

Quote Originally Posted by hkcavalier View Post
    Great. More ammo for Bloomberg and his bus full of nuts. "See! SEE! Concealed carry permit holders ARE dangerous and violent!"
    Eh, nobody was shot so they'll ignore it, doesn't fit their message that an 'evil' person who has access to a gun wouldn't use the gun.

They should just put a fence around Florida like in Escape from New York. I lived there for awhile. Nothing put thugs and losers. In the newspaper my first day there was an article on to ass wipes that took a cab home from a club the night before. They didn't have cab fare so they shot the cabbie in the head, parked in their driveway. Paris Hilton could have solved that one.

Quote Originally Posted by GunTrader View Post
    Wright, a security guard,...
    Not anymore!
    Dude just lost his ability to have a job, over a cup of coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by westy151 View Post
    They should just put a fence around Florida like in Escape from New York. I lived there for awhile. Nothing put thugs and losers. In the newspaper my first day there was an article on to ass wipes that took a cab home from a club the night before. They didn't have cab fare so they shot the cabbie in the head, parked in their driveway. Paris Hilton could have solved that one.
    Paris Hilton's pocket Chihuahua could have solved it. Quicker even.
    Douché: Pronounced "do-shay" and used like "touché", but in reply to something done or said that's utterly douchetastic e.g. "Wow, you went and did a selfie in the spray tan booth. Douché!"

__Guilty filler_____Guilty feeler__
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dunkindonutcouple1.jpg  
    Last edited by .308Win; 08-22-2013 at 04:30 PM.
    Who's gonna monitor the monitors of the monitors?