Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Rainier Arms Grand Opening - free stuff!

Re: Rainier Arms Grand Opening - free stuff!

Was a good turnout. Unfortunately i don't know any of you in person but i hope everyone had a good time. Aside from not winning the golden prize of course

Expert Marksman
    Got there at 1000 sharp. The cash deals outside were too good to pass. Unfortunately I didn't notice the "Cash deals" part in the flyer. Had to run down the street to make a withdrawal. $100 Rainier BCG, $80 Stripped Rainier upper, $60 Raptor! Of course, before long they brought out the stripped Fortis uppers for $60! Me: why you gotta do that? Them: you can always build two. Some really awesome deals were there to be had.
    Thank You Rainier Arms!
    Oh, and the swag and eats were pretty good too.

Sent from FBHO! using Tapatalk 4

Instantly doubled the value of your collection

Quote Originally Posted by Peckerinak View Post
    I was there and I won, it's oh new shiny, I'm freaking stoked, already took it out and ran a few mags through it. One awesome rifle. Thanks to everyone at Rainier Arms, you just gained another customer with a AR addiction.

That's her in the middle. Only problem is it has a lighter barrel than my others so my lady loves it too.

Quote Originally Posted by 1811GNR View Post
    Got there at 1000 sharp. The cash deals outside were too good to pass. Unfortunately I didn't notice the "Cash deals" part in the flyer. Had to run down the street to make a withdrawal. $100 Rainier BCG, $80 Stripped Rainier upper, $60 Raptor! Of course, before long they brought out the stripped Fortis uppers for $60! Me: why you gotta do that? Them: you can always build two. Some really awesome deals were there to be had.
    Thank You Rainier Arms!
    Oh, and the swag and eats were pretty good too.

Sent from FBHO! using Tapatalk 4
    I got there later in the afternoon after things had died down...

BAD safety for 40$
    Raptor for 60$
    Fortis upper for 60$
    fortis 9" handguard for 120$
    xtc compensator for 40$

these were otd prices which made them even better...

good thing there was an ATM less than a mile away..

also saw a guy leaving with an AK'd out shirt who had a huge smile on his face... he was carrying a rifle box which he apparently won... we all guessed he was headed straight to the range... and we were correct...

I stopped in for the last give away too, didn't realize the cash only prices were gonna be so awesome so did the same thing as some of you guys and walked to the atm ;) judging by the raffle ticket numbers, you had about a 1/500 chance of winning something. Enjoy the sweet rifle! :)
    Last edited by joeme; 08-24-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Puyallup, where kids kill kids with frying pans

I figured pecker was a skiny white boy I was wrong on all accounts. Nice new toy. I wanted to go but had family stuff to do.

Congrats!! that thing was nice ,i fondled it a little. I was there from about 11-1, Wish i could of hanged out longer, had a family reunion that i had to go to, woman said dont miss pictures..lol

The cash deals table was good, i went Down there for another lower in mind and came home with a 1/3 of a new rifle..lol Good guys and service.

Quote Originally Posted by Peckerinak View Post
    I was there and I won, it's oh new shiny, I'm freaking stoked, already took it out and ran a few mags through it. One awesome rifle. Thanks to everyone at Rainier Arms, you just gained another customer with a AR addiction.

That's her in the middle. Only problem is it has a lighter barrel than my others so my lady loves it too.

Sharp Shooter

I won a Raptor and my wife won a set of Seekins scope rings.

In addition to the Mega lower and the LPK I got at a 10% discount, I bought a bunch of stuff from the cash-only tables that I don't even need. I just couldn't pass on the crackhead prices!
    Nothing says "home defense" like a bayonet charge

Damn. I'm really jealous. Im out of town and missed the deals :'0(
    GO HAWKS!

2014 Superbowl Champions!!