Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ben Affleck F'ING RUINS EVERYTHING!@!!!!!!!!

Re: Ben Affleck F'ING RUINS EVERYTHING!@!!!!!!!!

I heard they offered Christian Bale 50 million to be Batman for this movie and he turned it down. Maybe they are just disparate for some one to fill the role.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftEvoVIII View Post
    I heard they offered Christian Bale 50 million to be Batman for this movie and he turned it down. Maybe they are just disparate for some one to fill the role.
    He is avoiding Christopher Reeve-like typecasting methinks.

Although $50 mil and potentially get typecast sounds alright to me. For example Ewan McGregor hasn't done jack since Revenge of the Sith (2005), got way overexposed with the SW movies and others but I doubt he is hurting for cash.
    Douché: Pronounced "do-shay" and used like "touché", but in reply to something done or said that's utterly douchetastic e.g. "Wow, you went and did a selfie in the spray tan booth. Douché!"

Heat a close second to The Town ? How can you top Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro ?

WTF is happening to this world ?

Quote Originally Posted by WAGlockFan View Post
    Heat a close second to The Town ? How can you top Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro ?

WTF is happening to this world ?

I LOVED Heat, but I preferred The Town by a very small margin. Heat was slow in many places IMHO (the relationship between Pacino and his GF - booooooooooooring). Also, The Town seemed more believable. Deniro (a big time liberal Dem btw) was great in Heat, but Pacino tends to over-act. The cast in The Town completely nailed it though. They came off as very believable.
    Last edited by huskylawyer; 08-23-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    Just remember....when seconds count, the police are 15 to 20 minutes away...
    That's why I have a Walther PPS (9MM), FN 5.7, FN SCAR-L 16, Ed Brown Kobra Carry (1911 .45), Ruger GP100 (.38 or .357), Remington 700 (.308), Kel Tec KSG

I love a good crime drama, but I can just never take anything Ben Affleck acts in or directs seriously. To me, Pacino and DeNiro are awesome together even if there was a couple of slow parts in Heat. I may pick up The Town if I see it in the $5 dollar movie bin at WallyMart or see if it's on NetFlix

might as well end the batman movies with a piece of garbage. which it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by spikedzombies View Post
    You must not read comics... Batman and Superman have had huge crossovers in multiple series.

Not to mention it will probably tie into The Justice League movie which Batman and Superman are both part of. Iirc if my geek knowledge is correct either Batman or Superman are the founders.

....Sent from hell....
    I did read the comics and thought the crossovers were shitty. Fucking hated them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75
    i would eat jizz before you can fuck my wife...i just wont take it from the tap
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75
    if Trump wins I will buy all you fuckers a Glock...but not a used SGN one...

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Just for the record, Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms yo!
    word bitch. PHANTOMS like a mothafucka

Everyone hated Heath Ledger as the Joker, but that turned out pretty well. I hope he does a good job because a Superman/Batman movie should be amazing.