Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Check this out (gun free zone)

Re: Check this out (gun free zone)

So all these criminals only have guns because of the loop holes in the law!! Right, it was so obvious, it has nothing to do with criminals not obeying the law, of course they all follow the law and use the loop holes.. How stupid of me to think they would not care about the law.. Good job I am not in politics, god knows what I might do!! Common sense clearly has no place in Seattle thinking..

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKMORT99 View Post
    I don't know how any conservative could live in such a liberal city. Seattle has beat out San Fran as the most liberal city in the U.S.

I used to like going to Seattle when I was younger but now choose to stay in my own town. I can't stand hippies.
    Nope, until CC is outlawed and the city provides free sex change surgeries, San Fran still has us beat.

Quote Originally Posted by PMC View Post
    Nope, until CC is outlawed and the city provides free sex change surgeries, San Fran still has us beat.
    They also have Nancy Pelosi and Chewy Feinstein too! They beat us by miles if you count those two!

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

"The people of Seattle are outraged frankly at what's going on in this country".....uh.........what-the-fuck is he talking about? Fortunately, the odds are that none of these businesses will be robbed and although McDipshit concedes that these stickers aren't going to prevent a determined CRIMINAL from committing a CRIME he's still stuck on this failed logic that they are somehow preventing gun violence.

I love the argument that business have the right to refuse service to anyone. Tell that to the photog that refused to shoot the gay wedding, or the baker that refused to make a cake for the lesbians in Oregon. More hypocrisy.

I might just patronize these places just on principle.....with guns. I'll be very friendly, tip well and make them like me. Then I'll let them know on my way out that their signs didn't work.

Why can't these libtards find a more productive way to save humanity.

Sharp Shooter

http://www.projectveritas.com/citizens-against-senseless-violence/
    (paste in web browser, for some reason clicking on this link does not work for me)

Project Veritas took that logic to the task: if self-righteous journalists believe gun owners have no right to privacy and deserve to have their personal information available to the public, how would the same journalists react to declaring their homes “gun free zones”?

Let the idiots declare themselves to be gun free zones.

Kudos to Greta for the good questions.
    Last edited by JackA; 08-25-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Webster82 View Post
    They also have Nancy Pelosi and Chewy Feinstein too! They beat us by miles if you count those two!

The faces of EVIL.

I doubt they care about stopping crime. The point is to make it appear that everyone hates guns and doesn't want them around. Like they said they want guns to be "uncool" like smoking is these days. Eventually they'll have enough people brainwashed that they'll gladly vote away their own 2nd amendment rights.
    The more guns I buy the more options my wife will have when she finally decides to kill me for buying so many guns.

I would have asked him if he would place the same sticker on the front window of his home.

My .45 rounds travel faster then police drive. I thought yall would enjoy that clip