Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maple Valley gun owner

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)

Re: Maple Valley gun owner

I like your list. Just remember you should work towards 100% for Rand (or anyone similar). I supported Ron for many years and was a delegate for him in the last round. You probably already know there are a lot of freedom loving people here. Let the people do as they please as long as it hurts nobody but themselves. As I tell my wife, if someone wants to jump off a cliff, just be sure to pay someone to clean up the mess...

"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed." - Joseph Stalin

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Damn another machinist among us.... Welcome to the site nice intro

Save a child. Shoot a drug dealer. My favorite bumper sticker

?....do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I see you are in Maple Valley, have you jumped on Cascades waiting list?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    Is there anyway to see where you are on the list? I applied some 6 months ago, was told it was a 2 year waiting list, so I assume I still have atleast 18 more months to go, but it owuld be nice to have a look and see!!

Gary

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

If you didn't get an email then you didn't make this years cut. They only do new members once a year and the list is longer than a year therefore it is a 2 year list. Depending on when you turned your stuff in. Orientation is in September so you are getting closer.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

I'm in Maple Valley too but I've never been to Cascade. Is it worth the wait?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigzdawg View Post
    If he has been lurking here for a year, I probably didn't need to say anything, he is probably aware of the previous carnage.
    oh yes i've seen the lively discussions. ill stay out of that mess!

Quote Originally Posted by Jagerbomber35 View Post
    Welcome! You on a multi spindle lathe? There are several of us here in the machining trade, always nice to have another.
    Yes sir i run one of two depending on the day. one is a 2007 Index ms-52 and the other is a 2011 index ms-40. I also run various okuma lathes depending on what the shop workload looks like. here's me setting up the ms52.

http://assets.bizjournals.com/seattl...YK*304.jpg?v=1

Quote Originally Posted by MorrisWR View Post
    I like your list. Just remember you should work towards 100% for Rand (or anyone similar). I supported Ron for many years and was a delegate for him in the last round. You probably already know there are a lot of freedom loving people here. Let the people do as they please as long as it hurts nobody but themselves. As I tell my wife, if someone wants to jump off a cliff, just be sure to pay someone to clean up the mess...
    When i say 95 percent, thats just me leaving a buffer in case some crap comes up. either way hes got my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    Wow i cannot believe i have not heard of Cascade.. i had to do a google search. ill have to look into it. From what i know so far it would be a good idea to get on the list.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Indexes huh, you don't run into those everyday in this area. I worked south for a while a few years ago when the industry tanked and I chased the dollar. Now I'm able to live where I wanted to and work in Everett, which is obviously a mecca of machining. Glad to have another legit machinist kn board. We talk shop off and on, help each other find work and whatnot. If you buy into platinum membership most us machinists are and a lot of shop talk and help happens in the chat room. You and I definitely THE large guys then, as that's my specialty, not my limitation like some lol. Keep turning and glad to have ya on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by replicant172010 View Post
    Yes, as a matter of fact, it is.
    Actually I made it in just before they capped the membership. I hope nobody is waiting for me to abandon MY keycard.

And to the OP, welcome to the site.

25 years ago, America had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope. Today, we have Barack Obama, no Cash, and no Hope.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by replicant172010 View Post
    I've been on the fence with putting my name on the list, but others seem to speak highly of it... Like Mr. Sigman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigman View Post
    Yes, as a matter of fact, it is.
    Actually I made it in just before they capped the membership. I hope nobody is waiting for me to abandon MY keycard.

And to the OP, welcome to the site.

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler