Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 90

Thread: Lady Shooter from Tacoma

  1. #31
    Patrolman
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,715
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Re: Lady Shooter from Tacoma

    Excellent. Welcome to SGN! There are some helpful guys here and there are some jokers. Please do know that I do not have any classes coming up but I think we can help you get on your feet.


  2. #32
    Patrolman lionhrt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Skagit
    Posts
    2,041
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

    Re: Lady Shooter from Tacoma

    I would bet if you had an interest in trying a handgun and asked about it on here you would probably get some offers from the members that would offer to let you shoot theirs. I know at the 2 group shoots I have been to half the fun was shooting other members firearms and letting others shoot yours, and have shot with a couple members other times that are the same way. Also DO NOT miss a group shoot when Jagerbomber is bringing his smoker to feed the masses he is a killer master of the BBQ pit.


  3. #33
    Expert Shooter dogmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: Lady Shooter from Tacoma

    Quote Originally Posted by lionhrt View Post
    I would bet if you had an interest in trying a handgun and asked about it on here you would probably get some offers from the members that would offer to let you shoot theirs. I know at the 2 group shoots I have been to half the fun was shooting other members firearms and letting others shoot yours, and have shot with a couple members other times that are the same way. Also DO NOT miss a group shoot when Jagerbomber is bringing his smoker to feed the masses he is a killer master of the BBQ pit.
    Awesome. Thank you. Is there a calendar of events someplace where the group shoots are posted? BBQ would be a major bonus (especially if Jagerbomber makes a good pulled pork).


  4. #34
    Moderator SAGELA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kirkland
    Posts
    2,357
    Feedback Score
    113 (100%)

    Re: Lady Shooter from Tacoma

    Welcome! And watch the site for postings - the group gatherings range from shoots to clean-ups to BBQs to poker parties, and Kyle (Jaegerbomber) does a mean pulled pork.
    He did another member's wedding last Saturday and I got to help with the leftovers this week on a camping trip. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by dogmama View Post
    Awesome. Thank you. Is there a calendar of events someplace where the group shoots are posted? BBQ would be a major bonus (especially if Jagerbomber makes a good pulled pork).


    DRAIN THE SWAMP!

  5. #35
    Marksman jimmythegeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    183
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

    Re: Lady Shooter from Tacoma

    Howdy! I like Champions in Kent, good rental selection, not always full of yahoos. West Coast Armory in Bellevue/Factoria seems to run the tightest ship with the best ventilation. Also has a good selection.


  6. #36
    Sniper Webster82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in SnoHo
    Posts
    5,486
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Re: Lady Shooter from Tacoma



    This is a great place to learn many things and perhaps buy/trade a gun with some good people.

    I personally carry the Springfield Armory XD 40 sub-compact and love it for many reasons. I know the XDM and XDS firearms have match grade in the weapons, but I never felt the need to upgrade my gun.


    Here is an interesting idea to keep the marriage fun!



    "If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

  7. #37
    Sniper jukk0u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kirkland
    Posts
    8,850
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

    Re: Lady Shooter from Tacoma

    Quote Originally Posted by SAGELA View Post
    Welcome! And watch the site for postings - the group gatherings range from shoots to clean-ups to BBQs to poker parties, and Kyle (Jaegerbomber) does a mean pulled pork.
    He did another member's wedding last Saturday and I got to help with the leftovers this week on a camping trip. :)
    Who got married?
    Where was the camping trip?


  8. #38
    SGN BBQ Bomber Jagerbomber35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Skagit Valley
    Posts
    4,319
    Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

    Re: Lady Shooter from Tacoma

    Holy cow, my ears were on fire. Thanks a lot gents, you're all too kind. I'm just a hillbilly with a smoker lol. As for DM, welcome, glad you found us. Its a little late in the year for group shoots, but if we have another one, as Lionhrt said, its a great opportunity to shoot many, many guns. Don't let these ruffians scare ya off either!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

  9. #39
    Moderator SAGELA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kirkland
    Posts
    2,357
    Feedback Score
    113 (100%)

    Re: Lady Shooter from Tacoma

    Quote Originally Posted by jukk0u View Post
    Who got married?
    Where was the camping trip?
    They're Mr. and Mrs. Davis now. Camping trip was east of Greenwater.
    Let me dispel-in-advance the image of a wedding in the woods, though.
    It was more like the honeymoon. Wedding was last weekend. Coupla shooters
    tied the knot. :)

    DRAIN THE SWAMP!

  10. #40
    Moderator SAGELA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kirkland
    Posts
    2,357
    Feedback Score
    113 (100%)

    Re: Lady Shooter from Tacoma

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagerbomber35 View Post
    Holy cow, my ears were on fire. Thanks a lot gents, you're all too kind. I'm just a hillbilly with a smoker lol. As for DM, welcome, glad you found us. Its a little late in the year for group shoots, but if we have another one, as Lionhrt said, its a great opportunity to shoot many, many guns. Don't let these ruffians scare ya off either!
    Four of us managed to get past the gates at FS road 70 site a couple-three years backKyle, and
    did a mini-group shoot in February. Built a fire, melted the rubber on my shoe soles, etc.
    But we DID some shooting. 'Bout 20 degrees out. :)

    DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •