Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Redmond Member

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Re: New Redmond Member

Well fair play on the CA part, I saw where it was going, I realized my vote was pointless, therefore pulled the yellow and black handle to bang out! Think of me as an Asylum seeker :-) Sagela: I'm a reasonably new member at Interlake also, since the start of the summer, feel free to PM me if you ever want to shoot together. I work from home and I like to go over late afternoon midweek usually. It's a cool club actually, and I love the fact they have a 200yd range...

Operator
    Feedback Score
    58 (100%)

Welcome to SGN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We'll accept even if you talk with an accent (both CA. and ""English")

cootduster

"A gun is like a parachute.
    If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Welcome to the site and to WA. Nice to see another Eastsider. I have respect for the Brits, just not the British gov. Kind of like Americans vs our gov. Way back, I lived outside London (Air Force kid) but that was in kindergarten. My mom used to tell us she had a hard time with the warm beer but I loved the fish and chips...

Last edited by MorrisWR; 09-25-2013 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Grammatical error
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams to Officers of the First Brigade of the Third Division of the Militia of Massachusetts 1798

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

LoL, Welcome JonnyP Up here we blame all the bad traffic jams on the fact that the Californian transplants can't drive in the rain... though how we explain the sunny days I haven't figured out yet LoL. I am always looking for a good pub, spent 2 years in England while hubby was assigned as a laison officer with the Royal Scots but we left back for home when they got sent to Northern Ireland for a year long tour. Funny thing most people think the Brits have the worst food of any European country but I really do miss some of the wonderful things we could get at the NAAFI. Anyways Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Welcome, Oddball. Glad to hear you vote.

Feedback Score

Welcome Aboard