Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Did we lose some threads?

  1. #21
    SGN George Wendt Skidoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Everett
    Posts
    9,971
    Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

    Re: Did we lose some threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie66 View Post
    Did you see Da Bears mop them up tonight?
    Missed most of it, but saw the end result and am quite pleased. I would have like to see the bears drop a game, being in the nfc, but a win against the Squeelers is fine.


  2. #22
    SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spananway WA
    Posts
    10,753
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

    Re: Did we lose some threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo View Post
    Missed most of it, but saw the end result and am quite pleased. I would have like to see the bears drop a game, being in the nfc, but a win against the Squeelers is fine.
    To see Big Bens sad face after a loss is very pleasing to me and so is the 49ers falling to the Colts.........Hee hee hee

    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

  3. #23
    Sniper benja455's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Seattle
    Posts
    5,040
    Feedback Score
    109 (100%)

    Re: Did we lose some threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumebare View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks J-parks is trying to exact his revenge, in his mothers basement, while eating Funyuns and drinking Mountain Dew?
    HA!

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie66 View Post
    To see Big Bens sad face after a loss is very pleasing to me and so is the 49ers falling to the Colts.........Hee hee hee
    I like seeing Big Ben's sad face...but I don't like seeing the Steelers lose. Big Ben is done...and a huge liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by molon.labe View Post
    you are so high speed.
    Upset about 594? Donate to the Second Amendment Foundation

  4. #24
    SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spananway WA
    Posts
    10,753
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

    Re: Did we lose some threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by benja455 View Post
    HA!



    I like seeing Big Ben's sad face...but I don't like seeing the Steelers lose. Big Ben is done...and a huge liability.
    Squealers fan.................................Get him!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

  5. #25
    Sniper .308Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Posts
    5,066
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

    Re: Did we lose some threads?







  6. #26
    Patrolman FishRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Snoho
    Posts
    2,086
    Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

    Re: Did we lose some threads?

    Yeah, I lost a thread that I started, modifications to a post in another, and a reply on a another thread... ...weird. . .. wonder what else "disappeared". .. .?

    I am peaceful man, and if trouble knocks on my door it gets two in the chest an one in the head . . .
    http://ThrivingHartNW.com

  7. #27
    Tactical Operator cmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I-5/ 512
    Posts
    3,538
    Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

    Re: Did we lose some threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by FishRanger View Post
    Yeah, I lost a thread that I started, modifications to a post in another, and a reply on a another thread... ...weird. . .. wonder what else "disappeared". .. .?


    Same here gotta bust out the

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Instead of complaining about a free site why don't you try reading the fucking board announcements and the reference section.
    Somewhere in kenya a village is missing it's idiot!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •