Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SGN Billet Lowers

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

SGN Billet Lowers

Hey guys, I have been chatting with WMA (wynakos Machine Arms) about a buying and building a 80% billet lower. I asked if we can get a discount for a group buy and build party. I was thinking we can use the SGN logo from the hats. Anybody interested?

Please see below for WMA's reply

Originally Posted by WMA

Yes! If you get a group buy together on 10+ uppers, we'll give you a $10 off discount per lower, and if you decide to finish the lower at our shop, you'll get another $10 off the machine rental, so discounted prices would be $200 for a 7075 billet lower, and $40 to finish the lower at our shop. If you want to buy more than 10 lowers, I'm sure we can work with you even more on a discount.

The bummer is as soon as we got our lowers back from anodizing, they sold out as fast as we got them back, so we don't have any on hand at the moment. We are ordering more material to make some more lowers coming up in the near future though. If you want some lowers *now* though, we sold some to a customer who has been selling them at gun shows. I can give you his contact information if you're interested in talking to him.

In the mean time, get the group buy together if you're still interested, and we'll get on some more lowers as soon as we can.

-Aaron

Karma, what goes around.....will come back and bite you in your ass. You are in total control of your karma

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Re: SGN Billet Lowers

I like the sound of this

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Must be a great lower for $240.

Got Colts?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Very steep, I know of another member who was thinking about doing this with forged lowers...

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

Very expensive for one and you might want to tell people that these guys are in Monroe and the finish machining would need to be done there obviously.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I think it's a great idea and would be a fun thing to do but the price is too steep for me. Especially since I just bought a Seekins Billet receiver from Rainier Arms last month for the same price.

Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - NRA Lifetime Member - Contributor for Webyshops.com

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cal30m1 View Post
    I think it's a great idea and would be a fun thing to do but the price is too steep for me.
    +1

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Would you guys be interested in Forged? I am sure the price will be much lower....I'll check........more to come.....

Karma, what goes around.....will come back and bite you in your ass. You are in total control of your karma

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I'd be interested in most things - at the right price.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Youch.......are we back in January ? Whats with the price ? I like the idea, but I think it should cost less than that.