Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: New Seattle Member

  1. #11
    SGN Proud Papa dgindlesperger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Puyallup WA
    Posts
    2,072
    Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

    Re: New Seattle Member

    Welcome to this place....if someone asks you to pull their finger..... just walk away..

    Dan G
    2nd place is just first loser

  2. #12
    Sharp Shooter Shavru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    925
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Re: New Seattle Member

    LoL, Welcome to the insanity.

    A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders.

  3. #13
    Shooter wpierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wallingford
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: New Seattle Member


    The pistol buffer tube and sig arm brace are not yet attached (waiting for castle nut wrench), and FDE window mags not pictured.

    Thanks everyone!

    Last edited by wpierce; 10-05-2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Mobile issues

  4. #14
    Operator
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    near SeaTac airport
    Posts
    2,778
    Feedback Score
    58 (100%)

    Re: New Seattle Member

    Welcome to SGN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    cootduster

    "A gun is like a parachute.
    If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

  5. #15
    Patrolman eska360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Olympia
    Posts
    1,928
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

    Re: New Seattle Member

    Welcome. I've driven thru Wallingford, but that's about it. How big of an area of Seattle is it?


  6. #16
    Shooter wpierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wallingford
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: New Seattle Member

    Quote Originally Posted by eska360 View Post
    Welcome. I've driven thru Wallingford, but that's about it. How big of an area of Seattle is it?
    Between 99 and I5 west-east, and Greenlake to Lake Union north-south. Bordered by hwys and lakes, not too big. Lots of families in the neighborhood, it's nice.


  7. #17
    Patrolman eska360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Olympia
    Posts
    1,928
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

    Re: New Seattle Member

    Quote Originally Posted by wpierce View Post
    Between 99 and I5 west-east, and Greenlake to Lake Union north-south. Bordered by hwys and lakes, not too big. Lots of families in the neighborhood, it's nice.
    K cool. It seems like a decent spot, all considered. I go out to North Beach a bit and like to hit Beth's Cafe once in a while when I'm up there. Isn't there a gun shop right on the corner near there, by the motorcycle shop or something?

    So, you've got the AR thing down, and the Glock thing down. Now all we have to do is get you a decent rifle and handgun, and you'll be all set!!!


    j/k LOL


  8. #18
    Shooter wpierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wallingford
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: New Seattle Member

    Quote Originally Posted by eska360 View Post
    K cool. It seems like a decent spot, all considered. I go out to North Beach a bit and like to hit Beth's Cafe once in a while when I'm up there. Isn't there a gun shop right on the corner near there, by the motorcycle shop or something?

    So, you've got the AR thing down, and the Glock thing down. Now all we have to do is get you a decent rifle and handgun, and you'll be all set!!!


    j/k LOL
    Yeah Beth's is popular but I'm not a fan of eggs so I stay away from that place. The gun shop is near the Suzuki dealer, Butch's guns or something. I called them once and the guy said "we don't carry any parts" so I haven't had the need to ever stop by.


  9. #19
    Jedi Knight Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Duvall. WA USA
    Posts
    12,064
    Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

    Re: New Seattle Member

    NICE Glock!!

    WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

  10. #20
    Sniper Webster82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in SnoHo
    Posts
    5,489
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Re: New Seattle Member

    Welcome... Now you only have to buy a gun to replace your glock.

    "If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •