Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Kirkland Member

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)

Re: New Kirkland Member

Welcome. I don't suppose you drive a black Dodge 1500? Just a joke relating to another post.

"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed." - Joseph Stalin

Feedback Score

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I drive a black VW, Vintage could have rolled over it had I spit on his truck ... besides, I am sure he can attest that I am no hippie, I hear they make for good live fire targets at simulated zombie ranges

Dan, all depends on your flavor and if I don't spend too much time at the range shooting it all myself

Just having to work out a few details before I open up as a full fledged business, let you know when it is ready, in the mean time I will keep my WTS listings updated as much as possible.

Last edited by TacDog68; 10-24-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)

Hehe, I see you read that as well.

"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed." - Joseph Stalin

Feedback Score

Not so well lately ... been standing too close to a guy shooting a 454 Casull at the range a few times over the past week, the concussion may have scrambled things a little or its just the lack of sleep over the last week ......

But yes, I read that other post .... been a lot of similar drivers all around Kirkland and Bellevue lately, especially the "entitled ones" driving their MB's and other luxury cars who are apparently exempt from all driving laws and good manners

Last edited by TacDog68; 10-24-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacDog68 View Post
    Not so well lately ... been standing too close to a guy shooting a 454 Casull at the range a few times over the past week, the concussion may have scrambled things a little or its just the lack of sleep over the last week ......

But yes, I read that other post .... been a lot of similar drivers all around Kirkland and Bellevue lately, especially the "entitled ones" driving their MB's and other luxury cars who are apparently exempt from all driving laws and good manners
    Entitled ones, lol.

How are women and tornadoes alike?
    They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.

Feedback Score

Welcome Aboard