Thread: Merging of the Dealer/ffl ads into the regular for sale forum

Lightbulb Merging of the Dealer/ffl ads into the regular for sale forum

Just a heads up, I am merging the dealer/ffl classifieds into the regular classifieds, so dont report any ads in the wrong forum. We dont have a ton of vendors here and with the dealers having their own usergroup, you will be able to tell which is a private ad or a dealer ad by the color/title of the username of the seller.

If this changes down the road, then I may consider bringing back a separate forum for Vendors, but for now it isnt necessary.

Re: Merging of the Dealer/ffl ads into the regular for sale forum

this is good for the dealers on the forum, a lot more traffic to what they have available. One big thing I remember from the old days before the dealers had their own forum, some took advantage of posting in with the private sales and made a separate ad FOR EVERY SINGLE GUN THEY HAD. Not trying to step on any toes here, but I suggest a "rule" to consolidate regularly stocked/current manufactured items into one posting. I can see the want/need for collector or rare guns to have their own ad but keep it reasonable, please.
    did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that? Wanted: K31 Swiss