Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Fukishimia(stupid nuke plant) should we be scared?

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score

Re: Fukishimia(stupid nuke plant) should we be scared?

That is a nasty situation over there. It's already showing up in the fishes off the WA coast. Has the potential to kill the pacific ocean.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

And fishes are going to be eating and swimming in a LOT more of it as Japan/Tepco finally just give up on trying to figure out how to separate Tritium from the contaminated water that has been being stored on site ( what has to be continually poured onto the reactors since the cooling system is FUBAR).

Having run out of room they are just going to dump it into the ocean, where it will be "diluted".

Environmental activists and sane people are worried that this will set a world wide precedent that it is OK to dump nuclear waste into the oceans.

Yeah, Tritium may be one of the weaker radioactive components of the waste there, but dumping masses of it into the ocean WILL have an adverse affect - I would bank on that.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...h&utm_medium=4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MorrisWR View Post
    I was joking. I agree there is a lot going on that the governments and media do not wish to make public.
    The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan

And he's right. Governments never like to admit when things are beyond their control and NEVER like to tell the true nature of a bad situation until it's too late.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Shooter
    Feedback Score

What about hanford...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk