Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Bellevue

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Re: Hello from Bellevue

Welcome, good to see a dad who can teach the kids about guns.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams to Officers of the First Brigade of the Third Division of the Militia of Massachusetts 1798

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Shit!.... You mean we are supposed to teach our kids stuff? Man, I really missed the boat on that one.

Welcome to the site. I used to be a tabletop addict, but had to give it up. Can't have more than one or two expensive hobbies and shooting guns in the woods is more entertaining that shooting lascannons across the table at piss-ant orcs.... haha

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grutch View Post
    Hi!

Im a 40 year Dad from Bellevue. Besides firearms, I enjoy Harley Davidson Motorcycles, Jiu Jitsu, video games, and I play nerdy toy soldier games like warhammer. Im a professional artist and video game developer with 20 years experience in the entertainment industry.
    Geez, are you my twin brother (except for the age of course, I'm 42)

A six year old’s perspective on why dogs lives such shortlives…“People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life—likeloving everybody all the time and being nice, right?...Well, dogs already knowhow to do that, so they don’t need to stay as long.” - Shane