Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Hello all

Hi my name is Jake, I live in Everett and work in Seattle. Been a member on NWF for a while now and thought I'd check out SeattleGuns. If I'm not shooting or drooling over the classified adds I'll be working on my SRT Grand Cherokee. Glad to join the family. Thanks all.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Re: Hello all

welcome to this place, have a beer

Dan G
    2nd place is just first loser

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Welcome Jake! Nice ride, the wife says she wants an SUV for winter and that's what I'm trying to talk her in to buying

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Welcome to another Northender!
    Fred

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Welcome to the mayhem. I've been a member on NWF for a long time but once I found this place I pretty much abandoned them. There are great people here and it's nice having everyone local and not mostly Oregonians like over there. One nice thing here is that if you ask a question, you'll get answers instead of a "you're an idiot for not knowing that" type of response. Just keep in mind that 1911's are better than Glock's and .45's have more stopping power than 9mm's and you're golden. Look out for Zombie66 though, he has tiny feet and has a penchant for women who used to be guys.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis618 View Post
    Welcome to the mayhem. I've been a member on NWF for a long time but once I found this place I pretty much abandoned them. There are great people here and it's nice having everyone local and not mostly Oregonians like over there. One nice thing here is that if you ask a question, you'll get answers instead of a "you're an idiot for not knowing that" type of response. Just keep in mind that 1911's are better than Glock's and .45's have more stopping power than 9mm's and you're golden. Look out for Zombie66 though, he has tiny feet and has a penchant for women who used to be guys.
    Thats why I like you Princess....

Welcome to the board if a member named "Chains89" asks you to meet him in a dark parking in Redmond late at night say NO!!!! I found out the hard way.

Sent from Brotherhood Of Steel Bunker

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Welcome to the site Jake.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zombie66 View Post
    I found out the hard way.
    True story

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Good choice, just don't take it over speed bumps or bumpy roads on the test drive or she will probably hate it. They have pretty stiff suspension and most women just don't understand... At least my wife doesn't. Oh and don't tell her the MPGs either!

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Oh and don't tell her the MPGs either!
    I had a grand cherokee and went back to a full size 4x4 for the better mileage....