58 (100%)

Re: New member, pleased to be here!

Welcome to SGN !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Navy !!!!

cootduster

Feedback Score
    62 (98%)

Welcome to thunderdome, proud troll here. I'm going to read between the lines from your a screen name and assume you L-O-V-E glock. As do I. Anyways welcome and go Army!

also what's your favorite ruger? I'm a huge ruger fan myself. If you don't mind me asking what kind of IMI/IWI do you have? Those are sweet guns too.

Last edited by brownsalamander; 02-09-2014 at 09:42 PM.
    " still got your Uzi? I've got a beautiful very valuable Sumatran blood python baby full of color and an enclosure. Any interest in a trade?"

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Welcome, and another one added to the 1911 side.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams to Officers of the First Brigade of the Third Division of the Militia of Massachusetts 1798

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Welcome!

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

welcome to SGN!

Shooter
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you again folks! I appreciate the welcome aboard. Brownsalamander, I only have one Ruger at this time. It's a stainless GP 100, 4" barrel, with Hogue blk rubber grips. It's a real dandy! Someday I'd like to get a stubby security six. My IMI/IWI: I have three. 1. Baby Eagle 45 ACP, 3.93 barrel, all steel, 2. SP-21 Barak 45 ACP, 3.9 barrel, steel slide, polymer frame, 3. Sub compact Baby Eagle 40 S&W, 3.64 barrel, also steel over polymer. In my opinion the Israeli weapons offer some of the best bang for your buck. I picked up all of mine in the 400 to 550 dollar range. They are very accurate, very reliable, and they will eat anything I feed them. What Ruger's do you recommend?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Awesome! Another guy who loves the 1911. Welcome

Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.
    Mickey Mouse for President 2016 (Ind) give the big eared fucker a chance.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Welcome. Admmited 1911 addict here.

Feedback Score
    62 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Dude View Post
    Thank you again folks! I appreciate the welcome aboard. Brownsalamander, I only have one Ruger at this time. It's a stainless GP 100, 4" barrel, with Hogue blk rubber grips. It's a real dandy! Someday I'd like to get a stubby security six. My IMI/IWI: I have three. 1. Baby Eagle 45 ACP, 3.93 barrel, all steel, 2. SP-21 Barak 45 ACP, 3.9 barrel, steel slide, polymer frame, 3. Sub compact Baby Eagle 40 S&W, 3.64 barrel, also steel over polymer. In my opinion the Israeli weapons offer some of the best bang for your buck. I picked up all of mine in the 400 to 550 dollar range. They are very accurate, very reliable, and they will eat anything I feed them. What Ruger's do you recommend?
    I personally own and love the ruger p85/89 (9mm) and p90 (45) series. Btw very nice collection of IWI, I envy you, they make amazing weapons. I hope to own one soon. I am an avid galil and uzi collector. I rally want a polymer baby eagle. Very nice taste.

" still got your Uzi? I've got a beautiful very valuable Sumatran blood python baby full of color and an enclosure. Any interest in a trade?"

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Welcome sir!!