Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hellooo SGN!

Feedback Score
    113 (100%)

Re: Hellooo SGN!

Quote Originally Posted by gungnir700 View Post
    thanks for the warm welcome. Im coming from Commifornia. Ive been waiting for this day to leave here. Im originaly from FL so getting stuck in CA was like stepping in dog crap and not being able to wipe it off. so no 1000yrd ranges up there. I saw cascade had a 600. Anyone here shoot there?
    Several of us shoot at Cascade. Marysville has a 600yd range, as does Paul Bunyan. These ranges aren't often open for casual shooting though.
    There are lots of 1000+ yard distances on the west side but the terrain is mountainous so traveling back and forth from the shooting line to the targets can take a LONG time.
    Most of us cross the Cascades and find open places on public land in sagebrush country... much like traveling east from the LA basin in order to pop a cap.

Welcome, anyway, and maybe you'll be the one who discovers long range - close. ;>)

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Where's a 600 yd range in Marysville?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

The 600 yard range is past the girls you would have seen it if you had not been so distracted

Operator
    Feedback Score
    58 (100%)

Welcome to SGN !!!!!!!!

cootduster

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by SAGELA View Post
    Several of us shoot at Cascade. Marysville has a 600yd range, as does Paul Bunyan. These ranges aren't often open for casual shooting though.
    There are lots of 1000+ yard distances on the west side but the terrain is mountainous so traveling back and forth from the shooting line to the targets can take a LONG time.
    Most of us cross the Cascades and find open places on public land in sagebrush country... much like traveling east from the LA basin in order to pop a cap.

Welcome, anyway, and maybe you'll be the one who discovers long range - close. ;>)

I looked into Paul Bunyan shooting range. 600yrd/idpa, no f t/r though but that's fine. Lol I'll find something else to get into. Gives me more excuses to purchase more guns but I think the wife is catching on. So pulyallup looks like my new home come June. Thanks for the help.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Welcome.

Where you live here is mostly determined where you WORK. Thanks to Calistyle traffic. "Pulyallup" - are you sure?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Welcome.

Where you live here is mostly determined where you WORK. Thanks to Calistyle traffic. "Pulyallup" - are you sure?
    Lol work and range time kinda the same thing for me except I hate one and enjoy the other. Looks to be about a 40 min drive. same drive I do now except rush hour is about 1.5 hours so I would be used to it. Might try Kent which would put me right in the middle though. Heard hwy167 sucks

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Yeah, 167 does suck but so do most of them these days, but probably nothing compared to Cali traffic. I'm lucky and work nights so I can breeze to work in Seattle and back in 30 minutes usually.

And welcome!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams to Officers of the First Brigade of the Third Division of the Militia of Massachusetts 1798

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Try to get a commute that does not involve freeway.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.