Thread: Anybody going to the 4x4 swap meet in Puyallup this weekend?

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Anybody going to the 4x4 swap meet in Puyallup this weekend?

I'm going to be headed down with a buddy, was curious if any of you guys n gals are planning on attending?

It's at the Puyallup fairgrounds on Sunday.

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Re: Anybody going to the 4x4 swap meet in Puyallup this weekend?

I'm saving up for Truck & Jeep fest

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

when/where is that? I've only been to a few local ones like moonshiners.

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I use to go every year, but I bet its been 8 years since I have gone.......bet some of the same stuff(junk) is on the trailers this weekend that were 8 years ago.

upside compared to the gun show.....there will be at least 1-2 decent looking gals.....but as many or more unwashed hillbillies.

always some cool rigs

Truth is a torch that shines through the fog without dispelling it. Always be true to your work, your word, & your friends, & you will never live a day without peace

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Last I went to 4 or 5 years ago was sponsored by 4wheelparts.com so it was just their major vendors, 4 wheel swap meet it wasn't. Just booths of vendors, not much of a actual swap meet. Haven't been back since.

I think meeting your kid sister has moved up a few notches on my list...
    (uh... she's over eighteen, right?) J***o

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

The Puyallup Moonshiners Swap Meet and the 4WheelParts "fest" are not the same. People have them confused... 4wheelparts usually has a big "booth" at the Moonshiners show but they aren't any different there than any other booth renter.

I'll be there....looking for stuff. Had a booth quite a few years but didn't have time this year to go through all my spares and find enough to sell. Maybe next year--I'm looking in the shop and already see 4 things I should get rid of.

Last edited by eska360; 03-05-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I will be there in my normal spot we have two booths. We are just to the right when you enter just down from the scone both. I will have my flatbed dually in there. Stop and say hi and bs about jeeps of guns. I will have all my photos there of the cages and tube finders we build
    I am always interested in trading fab work for gun stuff

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I've never been to the moonshiners swap meet, but the 4wp truck and jeep fest kicks ass. Probably like comparing the WAC gun show to the SHOT show.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/info/puya...jeep-fest.aspx

you gonna lift that F150?

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

I am hoping to lift my truck eventually. Lift kits for this truck are friggin expensive.... Wouldn't be so damn bad if I could just buy the kit and had a place to install it instead of paying a shitload of cash for somebody else to install it. Not having a lift would take me forever to do it, plus I have never installed the lift brackets on IFS. Sure I could figure it out, but trying to do it all on jack stands doesn't motivate me all that much. :)

Anyways, the moonshiners 4x4 swap meet is pretty decent. It has gotten smaller over the years, but I seem to always find a few things I can't live without. Gives me a chance to wander around and get some cool ideas and find a few bargains. Lots of different vendors/private collector types that have booths/tables.