Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Thread: TINCANBANDIT's Blog

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

Re: TINCANBANDIT's Blog

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

view my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Kirkland. All future transactions will occur before 12/4/2014
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

The stock appears to have darkened between the photo after 5 coats of true oil and the "finished" picture. Is that just the lighting in the photo?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TINCANBANDIT View Post
    I then coated the stock with Armor All, wiped off the excess and then rubbed in another coat of Tru-Oil. The Armor All acts as a drying agent, curing the Tru-Oil in minutes rather than hours.
    Please explain. I never heard this. Why? How?? I thought Armor all is some kind of water/silicone juice???

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jukk0u View Post
    The stock appears to have darkened between the photo after 5 coats of true oil and the "finished" picture. Is that just the lighting in the photo?

well Tru-oil will darken wood slightly, like all oil will, but is probably mostly the lighting

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Please explain. I never heard this. Why? How?? I thought Armor all is some kind of water/silicone juice???
    I can't explain except to say the chemical reaction speeds up the drying....I read it on a national forum and it does work

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

That took guts to attempt! I will search the Web

45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

That is a Purdy purdy gun. Never fired 375 H&H.

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)