Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy

Shooter
    Feedback Score

New Guy

Hello my name is Joe and I'm a shootaholic. I'm new here and wanted to say hi. I've been living in West Seattle for a few years now although I'm originally Kalifornia. Shooting has always been part of my life since I was a kid. Now I'm looking to get into competitive shooting. Something I have not found since I've been here is a range that allows semiautomatic fire. Is there a state rule not allowing more than one bullet at a time in the gun or have I just gone to the right place?

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Re: New Guy

Welcome to the site Joe!

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)
    Welcome to the board, I know your in West Seattle but Tacoma Sportsman Club will alow fully loaded 30 round mags to be used as long as you fire 1 round a second (which is ridiculous) but its better than some of the other BS range rules around the area.

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Shooter
    Feedback Score

Thanks. Tacoma is not that bad of a drive. I've been sitting on a brand new Mini 14 Tactical I have never shot. So for that alone I would drive an hour.

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)
    Ten-4 its 15.00$ for the use of of both the pistol and rifle lanes.Its an outdoor range with shelter/awning to keep you dry 225 yard range.

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    That's a down fall of being a city slick. I unload out here in the sno valley

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Shooter
    Feedback Score

Right?! I grew up living in the country. I never went to an actual gun range until I move to the big/wet city. Thanks for the info there Z66. I'm heading out there first chance I get. I'm currently awaiting a call from West Coast Armory to pick up my new CZ P09. So I defiantly have some shooting to do.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Welcome aboard. Seemed someone here had a list of pits and other outdoor areas to shoot... Hang around, you'll hear about them/find them. We do group shoots too. I haven't made one yet, but there's usually a pretty good turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    You're under the misconception that they will give you $100 for it. In reality is says "up to $100" so it's quite possible they would only offer you a $10 or $20 gift card. Way to sell your soul though.

Operator
    Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

Welcome to SGN !!!!!!!!!!!!

cootduster