Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 315

Thread: North End Group Clean-up/Shoot 5/31*Update*

  1. #221
    Moderator sagewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Renton
    Posts
    2,540
    Feedback Score
    331 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Clean-up/Shoot 5/31*Update*

    I sent a little extra ammo with DukeEB (Earl) incase someone needs some.
    He will have 9mm, 40S&W, 45acp, 308, and 30-06 on hand.
    This is all from Washougal River Cartridge Company.

    Enjoy the shoot guys, I'll be at the shop working like always>


  2. #222
    SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spananway WA
    Posts
    10,795
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Clean-up/Shoot 5/31*Update*

    Quote Originally Posted by sagewa View Post
    I sent a little extra ammo with DukeEB (Earl) incase someone needs some.
    He will have 9mm, 40S&W, 45acp, 308, and 30-06 on hand.
    This is all from Washougal River Cartridge Company.

    Enjoy the shoot guys, I'll be at the shop working like always>
    For free? SWEET!!!!!!!!! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

  3. #223
    SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spananway WA
    Posts
    10,795
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Clean-up/Shoot 5/31*Update*

    Quote Originally Posted by steveptr View Post
    You have to pay to use them
    Ill let you kick me in the nutz

    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

  4. #224
    SGN Fireworks Show sgt rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    3,602
    Feedback Score
    61 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Clean-up/Shoot 5/31*Update*

    Mmmk Fellers. I just got home from an ass kicker! I just put together the dip and will do the Cornbread in the morning. So I may be a tad late. but I'll be there. I'll also bring my Med bag. So you guys who want to shoot an old ass single shot 12 ga one handed. I'll have ya covered. No stitch kit though. Super glue only.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I think boobs and guns are as American as apple pie.

  5. #225
    SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spananway WA
    Posts
    10,795
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Clean-up/Shoot 5/31*Update*

    Mikey is the reason I keep a roll of Duct Tape in my Pickup................................

    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

  6. #226
    Tactical Operator XDM9cWA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    4,560
    Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Clean-up/Shoot 5/31*Update*

    Quote Originally Posted by sgt rock View Post
    No stitch kit though. Super glue only.
    it's the best option in my book.. steristrip the wound shut, then put a liberal coat of medical grade superglue and it works great...

    I wish I could join up on this, but as fate has it I'm in 111 degree weather in AZ...


  7. #227
    Sniper jukk0u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kirkland
    Posts
    8,851
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Clean-up/Shoot 5/31*Update*

    Got cornbread made, and 2 loaves of banana bread are done; 2 more in the oven.
    If I forget this stuff at home again this time, I will kick Zombie in the nutz.


  8. #228
    Sniper jukk0u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kirkland
    Posts
    8,851
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Clean-up/Shoot 5/31*Update*

    Quote Originally Posted by XDM9cWA View Post
    . steristrip the wound shut, then put a liberal coat of medical grade superglue and it works great...

    ..
    What's the difference between medical grade super-glue and hardware store-grade super-glue? And where do you get the fancy-shmancey medi stuff?
    (I glued a nasty cut closed on my ankle with Hardware store stuff. )


  9. #229
    SGN BBQ Bomber Jagerbomber35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Skagit Valley
    Posts
    4,319
    Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Clean-up/Shoot 5/31*Update*

    Quote Originally Posted by XDM9cWA View Post
    it's the best option in my book.. steristrip the wound shut, then put a liberal coat of medical grade superglue and it works great...

    I wish I could join up on this, but as fate has it I'm in 111 degree weather in AZ...
    Get a load of this guy.......talking all fancy like he is a Dr or something. Probably just a MA, after all, they know more than Dr's (just ask my mom) lol.

    I will also have a very comprehensive med kit. At least I think it it. Dont know how to use anything in it, ut its got a lot of shit in it for those tbat do know how.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

  10. #230
    Sniper Bronco75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South End
    Posts
    7,579
    Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Clean-up/Shoot 5/31*Update*

    See you all tomorrow fuckers!!!!!!!!!

    "Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

    NRA Life Member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •