• Closed

0 0%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: **POSTPONED** South End Group Shoot, BBQ & Clean up @ Greenwater

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Re: South End Group Shoot, BBQ & Clean up

Quote Originally Posted by L_O_G View Post
    Careful fellas, red on top usually means fire in the hole..
    You can be the first to look.

Got Colts?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Sounds like a good time! I will bring a fire extinguisher just in case the ginger spontaneously combust.

Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.
    Mickey Mouse for President 2016 (Ind) give the big eared fucker a chance.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Do NOT let a ginger fall in the fire I hear burning ginger smells really bad and you can`t get the smell out of your clothes

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Lol i seen two pages before i clicked on thread thinking it was a bunch of ideas

If it's on a Sunday i'm in for sure and i'll probably be able to get a few co-workers to join in as well. I can also bring a bunch of ar-500 steel to shoot at,ez-up's, maybe even some long magnets to pick up shotshells,a huge tarp to pick up everyones brass,I have a few 20% coupons for harbor freight if there is something to aid in the clean up. Maybe we could get a list going for who is bring what so we don't have a bunch of stuff not being used?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lionhrt View Post
    Do NOT let a ginger fall in the fire I hear burning ginger smells really bad and you can`t get the smell out of your clothes
    Burning ginger...

Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Ok, everyone has been warned. Keep me from falling in the fire.......

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

So I finished my first plate target frame. Made extra sets of holes to allow for three targets or two. (I plan on buying a silhouette to put in center). It's all made from aluminum so it's nice and light. I set the uprights slightly towards the rear (at the top) of the feet to help with the stability when the targets are struck. I do need to come up with something to weight the feet down a little though.

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Very nice, sandbags would work well for the feet stabilizers. .. . . . .

I would move the truck though. . .. . . ..

I am peaceful man, and if trouble knocks on my door it gets two in the chest an one in the head . . .
    http://ThrivingHartNW.com

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    So I finished my first plate target frame. Made extra sets of holes to allow for three targets or two. (I plan on buying a silhouette to put in center). It's all made from aluminum so it's nice and light. I set the uprights slightly towards the rear (at the top) of the feet to help with the stability when the targets are struck. I do need to come up with something to weight the feet down a little though.

So are they meant for pistol only, or can you shoot them with a rifle caliber too? Because with a rifle I am thinking anything bigger than a .308 will make those things move a lot, or could break the chain from the energy dump from larger calibers depending on the distance.

Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.
    Mickey Mouse for President 2016 (Ind) give the big eared fucker a chance.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Looking nice, not sure if you remember the target stands that i made but the one thing i learned is that it all looks good when you're shooting it yourself but when other come to play it's a different story. People shooting the stand,chain,etc. Makes you think how bad people really are behind their weapons systems. The chain will hold up to hand gun rounds but rifle will cut it down. They do make chains that can withstand a 50bmg though expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post