Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chipotle... meet Starbucks

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

Re: Chipotle... meet Starbucks

"The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant."
    - Maximilien de Robespierre
    Wow! I couldn't have said it better my self! That's what this country was built on. To bad we worry more now about offending people, or worrying about what some one thinks. I fear for what this country is becoming.

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jcb View Post
    I love how every one has an opinion they know nothing about. To my knowledge, I'm the only one here who has actually had the balls to stand up for what I believe in a public setting while open carrying. Not once did I say any thing about carrying an assault rifle, nor did i say that i wanted to go in the restiraunt . I have just as much right to stand out side the resteraunt and inform their costumers of their policy as Chipotle has to enforce one. I respect all your opinions, their nice in theory, but not based on reality. You read a news article on some ass holes in Texas, and in fear of losing your own rights, and are quick to make assumptions. Comparing the actions and results of what I've done, to those guys in Texas is like comparing you all to a criminal with a gun, after all, your both carrying a gun.... right?? Opinions are like ass holes...
    LOL....you have been on here a couple days....you are late to the party bub....you missed all the bullshit back and forth from the Starbucks open carry event. I assure you...you are the one that is uneducated. This is chess not checkers. If you think standing out in front of a Chipotle with a pistol and some flyers is going to win hearts and minds then you are sadly mistaken. If you want to take the inbred hick approach and go stand out in front of fast food...in Federal Way no less....go ahead. You will probably just make the Federal Way Mirror as part of the police report section about the call of a wacko with a gun outside of Chipotle. If you do manage to make the news...please do not reference seattleguns.net....

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

Go join the rest of your flock if your so worried about what people think. "Comparing the actions and results of what I've done, to those guys in Texas is like comparing you all to a criminal with a gun, after all, your both carrying a gun.... right??"... Or Starbucks. I'm not talking about holding an open carry event. Read my post!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

I don't worry about offending someone, do that everyday. But, I do understand the fear some folks have that are not educated. Put that with all the gang violence and the horrors we see om the news i understand there fears. I don't have the same fears because I understand that I have the means to protect myself and my loved ones. Then again when I see someone walk into a restaurant with a gun and the are not in uniform, I go into alert mode and pay attention to what they are doing. When some sub human does something truly awe horrific there are the folks that cannot believe a human could do something horrific. So to help them sleep at night they blame the evil gun. We know better because we too are armed.

Dan G
    2nd place is just first loser

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Here's a good read about the prospective of these two idiots http://www.gunnuts.net/2014/05/22/lo...in-their-wake/

Save a child. Shoot a drug dealer. My favorite bumper sticker

?....do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

Thank you for proving my point. The only exposure most people get is when someones shot the news or in a movie. That's the only exposure you want people to have? In that case, just how long do you expect to legally carry YOUR gun? Look at statistics buddy, almost every criminal who commits a crime dose it with a concealed hand gun. I suppose by that logic we should just ban concealed carry all together? Somebody's been watching too much msnbc.

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Thank you for proving my point. The only exposure most people get is when someones shot the news or in a movie. That's the only exposure you want people to have? In that case, just how long do you expect to legally carry YOUR gun? Look at statistics buddy, almost every criminal who commits a crime dose it with a concealed hand gun. I suppose by that logic we should just ban concealed carry all together? Somebody's been watching too much msnbc.
    I believe it is you who is watching too much MSNBC....you are using Liberal "in your face" logic....such as they use on the gay marriage/rights debate. They somehow think having parades and making out with each other will change public perception when in reality...you will only further offend those whom are already offended...it does nothing but make them feel better about themselves and broaden the gap. Nothing is gained....just as the result of the open carry at Starbucks...nothing was gained...much was lost...everyone just looked like loons...not to mention they did it in one of the most liberal corporate environments in the country. If you think a company not taking a stance on gun rights means they are "pro gun" then you are just a fool. These 2 idiots forced Chipotle's hand....now the news story is a victory for 2A opposition. They have a couple loons with AR's and AK's and pictures to boot....just plain stupid.

And for the record...I am pro gay marriage, pro choice and pro 2A....

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

I think you need to do your home work, it was the actions of some mothers against guns group who got a bunch of signatures on a petition. That's what "forced their hand" . If I seem "in your face" it's because I put more weight in my experience then I do your opinion. You further prove my point when it comes to civil rights and gay activists. Go make a racial or gay comment in public in 2014 and see how far that gets you. Hit your history books. Not a single movement in this country has been won by hiding what your fighting for.

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)

assault rifle.
    Where have I heard that term before? Hmmm

Agent provocateur?

I don't see how going down to a store front open carrying does anything but create more negative attention. As it is now, not many even know or care what happened at Chipotles besides us. Drawing more attention to it, and potentially in a negative light is not the most intelligent move.

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Urban X View Post
    Where have I heard that term before? Hmmm

Agent provocateur?
    ^ This!! "They" have shown up here before...