Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chipotle... meet Starbucks

Expert Shooter

Re: Chipotle... meet Starbucks

I may be new to this sight but far from new to life experience. I don't care if you've been on SGN for 5 years, with out life experience your opinions are about as mature as the amount of time I have on this forum. I hear what your saying and get your time in rank comment, but this is a forum. I didn't come here to kiss anybody's ass, left that behind in the military. I've said several times, I came here to find like minded people, not create a debate. If you don't agree, find someone who will and move on. I'm pretty sure that was one of the first rules of this site.

Son... YOU move on. There is an issue with regard to provocation. It has happened before and some of those provocateurs were well schooled in the 2A dialectic. To gain some standing with the crew, you would be wise to rack up a few positive feed backs. Sort of a means of verification of your intent here.
    “The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." Robert Heinlein

Patrolman

Quote Originally Posted by SeahawkFan View Post
    i can tell you that if i were in an establishment, like a restaurant, and a bunch of people walked in brandishing firearms (loaded ARs included) and i had my family with me, id be very damn uncomfortable. In fact, i hope you would too. Chipotles is merely asking for discretion. I don't know these MFers and why should i trust any idiot carrying gun to be responsible????? Fed up with what? This is stupid. What if i walked around with an ax everywhere i went for a day? So I'm going to be an idiot cause i can. Being a RESPONSIBLE gun owner does not give me the need to force it down everyone's throat, like it or not. Hey guess what! Guns make people uncomfortable! Don't be an idiot because your trying to make a point.
    If anyone is fed up with people trying to shove their rights down everyone else's throats for the sake of being a dick, stand up with me.
    +1
    I don't stand near open fuel containers and you know that Right these 2 tools were exercising? Yea Chipotle and SBX now have the RIGHT to refuse all of open carriers service because yahoos wanted to make a "political" statement. Great job guys, exercising your right to carry and punishing the rest of us (and I'm not just talking about eating at Mexican McDonalds, this will likely lead to other establishments not wanting to be the battleground for 2A.)

Showing up to restaurants with an AR15 strapped to you is akin to giving a new shooter a 357 magnum to learn how to shoot on. Not smart.
    Last edited by 3is; 05-22-2014 at 11:56 AM.

OK, you sold me. Where do I show up?

Dealer/FFL
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Whoa turbo. You're new here. Walk softly and carry a big stick obviously isn't your style but listen, until you firm up your standing on this forum you might want to take it down a notch.

Running in the door hollering never works out too well. You follow?
    It worked for me:D

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    Contact me for member pricing

http://www.kandearms.com

CHECK OUR NEW ESTORE FOR CURRENT PRICES

http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumer...ealer_id=35095

Expert Shooter

I may be new to SGN, but I'm far from new in life experience. I hear what your saying about your time in grade comment, but I didn't come here to kiss anybody's ass... I left that behind in the military. This is a forum to express your ideas and intentions, not a place to slam someone. I started the thread to find like minded people. I respect everyone's opinion, but if you don't respect mine, move on and don't reply to my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcb View Post
    I may be new to SGN, but I'm far from new in life experience. I hear what your saying about your time in grade comment, but I didn't come here to kiss anybody's ass... I left that behind in the military. This is a forum to express your ideas and intentions, not a place to slam someone. I started the thread to find like minded people. I respect everyone's opinion, but if you don't respect mine, move on and don't reply to my thread.
    You don't see how your repost makes you look more like a provocateur?
    “The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." Robert Heinlein

Expert Shooter

That was actually a computer error on my part, but the content was not. Just looking for like minded people, that's all. Didn't come here to argue. If you disrespect my opinion, your not going to get any respect from me. I also don't like being lumped together with those idiots in Texas. It never was, and still is not my intent... Read my posts. It's amazing how people can spin the things you say to fit their argument. Again that's not my intent.

Sigh...

A computer error? It might be in your best interest to not say anymore and get a lawyer at this point.