Thread: Chipotle... meet Starbucks

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

Re: Chipotle... meet Starbucks

What??? How so?

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Hey guys give the newbie a break. JCB, while I dont particular agree with you at all, thats fine. I appreciate your intent, just not your methods. I also want to thank you for your service to this country. As for everyone else, calm down. Guve the guy a chance. If he is a troll as a few suspect, let him hang himself. If he isn't, let him join our community be welcome. We need all the pro 2A friends we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

Thank you. I think my intentions are crystal clear. I'm done arguing, life is short and I don't have time to be going back and forth with people who are going to twist my words. If you disagree move on, I'm obviously not going to change your mind and your defiantly not changing mine. God bless and good luck. I welcome all who agree. That's my purpose here.

Last edited by Jcb; 05-22-2014 at 01:01 PM.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    This thread needs a UZI

I think meeting your kid sister has moved up a few notches on my list...
    (uh... she's over eighteen, right?) J***o

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jcb View Post
    Thank you. I think my intentions are crystal clear. I'm done arguing, life is short and I don't have time to be going back and forth with people who are going to twist my words. If you disagree move on, I'm obviously not going to change your mind and your defiantly not changing mine. God bless and good luck. I welcome all who agree. That's my purpose here.
    We didn't twist your words...you came in here to recruit people to go stand out in front of chipotle with you and OC...

Yes we had to sort through your spelling and grammatical errors...but I believe your message was received.

As you can see from the responses on here...a bunch of staunch 2A supporters are telling you that you are going at this all wrong...and you refuse to listen. These foolish displays HURT our cause. We are asking you to not continue this direction. You have nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing it. If you want to support something...join the NRA and volunteer in your community. Brandishing a weapon in front of a fast food restaurant is for feeble-minded fools...

You seem to like quotes:

"Just because you can, does not mean you should"

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

Your support of the second amendment is weak at best. Sounds like if if banning open carry were on the ballot, you'd be first in line. Again refer to my last post. I'm done arguing.

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Your support of the second amendment is weak at best. Sounds like if if banning open carry were on the ballot, you'd be first in line. Again refer to my last post. I'm done arguing.
    I am not a huge fan of open carry....not going to lie...but mainly because ignorant people like you will abuse it...

NRA Life Member

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

Oh really... You know me? Contrary to your previous post, I happen to be a life time member of the NRA , and the service I have provided to our community and country far exceeds most. I'm done arguing with you.
    P.S. Previous to posting this thread, I had volunteered to come out to the Greenwater range to help you guys out with the clean up. Not so sure if I care to be associated with people who treat others this way any more, regardless of the position they take.

Last edited by Jcb; 05-22-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Feedback Score
    169 (100%)

Then see ya later! don't let the door, (or Jason's hand) hit your rear on the way out!

and as our resident dentist says, " Your = possessive. You're = You are"

*deuces*

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Oh really... You know me? Contrary to your previous post, I happen to be a life time member of the NRA , and the service I have provided to our community and country far exceeds most. I'm done arguing with you.
    P.S. Previous to posting this thread, I had volunteered to come out to the Greenwater range to help you guys out with the clean up. Not so sure if I care to be associated with people who treat others this way any more, regardless of the position they take.
    That's too bad...there might have been a shot up Speak N' Spell you could have put to use....have fun at the Chipotle....see you on the news....

NRA Life Member