Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chipotle... meet Starbucks

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

Re: Chipotle... meet Starbucks

It's funny how you resort to criticizing people about grammatical errors when you run out of substance. Have fun at the clean up. Wish you all the best.

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jcb View Post
    It's funny how you resort to criticizing people about grammatical errors when you run out of substance. Have fun at the clean up. Wish you all the best.
    You are calling us "uneducated" when it pertains to Second Amendment issues....yet you can't spell correctly. It's a pot meet kettle situation...

Here is the issue...you have had 7 pages of responses to your proposed "event" and not a single one of them has been positive or in support of your position, yet you continue to argue with us and call us uneducated, Un-American and unaware. At some point, a logical move would be to think "Are all these people nuts....or maybe it's me?" The Starbucks thing should have been more than enough to prove that these types of demonstrations are of no benefit and only force these corporations to react negatively against our 2A rights. Starbucks and Chipotle taking an Anti-gun stance was much larger national news than the protest itself. Even worse was one of the largest Statbucks planned events was planned for Newtown, CT and Starbucks had to close that store for the day to ensure it would not happen. Newtown was not the fault of the weapon used, but of a mentally ill individual...but some people are too thick-skulled to let a community heal.

Just because the gun is on your hip in a holster does not mean the public is not intimidated by it. If you want to open carry in public...that is fine. If you want to open carry in public to make a point...then I am 100% not OK with it.

I really can't spell this out any clearer for you....

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

I may be new to this sight but far from new to life experience. I don't care if you've been on SGN for 5 years, with out life experience your opinions are about as mature as the amount of time I have on this forum. I hear what your saying and get your time in rank comment, but this is a forum. I didn't come here to kiss anybody's ass, left that behind in the military. I've said several times, I came here to find like minded people, not create a debate. If you don't agree, find someone who will and move on. I'm pretty sure that was one of the first rules of this site.
    Not sure why you think you have more life experience than others when you don't know any of us, but ok. We'll skip that for now.

So let's establish who you are and hear about your life experience. Let's start with your rank/unit/deployment so we can at least verify that you were a serviceman as you are claiming. I'm sure that would help to put some minds to rest here.

Let's also be clear, we don't kiss each other's asses and we aren't all like minded. But we can have a spirited debate without being too childish. You're very quick to act like you know us but as soon as something is said about you the response is "you don't know me." That's a little hypocritical don't you think? But I digress.

Rank/unit/deployment please.

Last edited by sinus211; 05-22-2014 at 03:25 PM.
    Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I think it's a little out of place to say you've done more for your country than most here, considering most here are military/vets. Especially since you don't know anybody or what they've been through.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRackNBack View Post
    Then see ya later! don't let the door, (or Jason's hand) hit your rear on the way out!

and as our resident dentist says, " Your = possessive. You're = You are"

*deuces*

Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.
    Mickey Mouse for President 2016 (Ind) give the big eared fucker a chance.

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

Go back to my original post and tell me where I said I was wanting to recruit people to have an open carry rally. I said I was wanting to go out front of Chipotle and hand out flyer to educate the public on their policy. Not once did I refer to an open carry rally or anything similar to the one at Starbucks. I said open carry was optional, and that I would have mine. From there was labeled as an ignorant public gun slinger. Get your facts straight and drop the spin. You already confessed your support for a state wide open carry ban. I don't see how you distinguish between OC while walking down the street, and OC wile handing out flyers. At least people know what your intent is when handing out flyers regardless of weather or not they agree with you. Like I said people tend to judge you on your character, something you seem to be lacking.

* Again, more spin. I said "most"... As in most people. Just as every other vet has.

* I was a DC3 (E4 for the non CG and Navy types) I was a rescue swimmer in the USCG on 2 cutters and was awarded the Achievement medal. I not here to prove my self but if you still don't believe me I'd be happy to post a pic.

Last edited by Jcb; 05-22-2014 at 04:07 PM.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Go back to my original post and tell me where I said I was wanting to recruit people to have an open carry rally. I said I was wanting to go out front of Chipotle and hand out flyer to educate the public on their policy. Not once did I refer to an open carry rally or anything similar to the one at Starbucks. I said open carry was optional, and that I would have mine. From there was labeled as an ignorant public gun slinger. Get your facts straight and drop the spin. You already confessed your support for a state wide open carry ban. I don't see how you distinguish between OC while walking down the street, and OC wile handing out flyers. At least people know what your intent is when handing out flyers regardless of weather or not they agree with you. Like I said people tend to judge you on your character, something you seem to be lacking.

* Again, more spin. I said "most"... As in most people. Just as every other vet has.

Ok, enough arguing guy who is done arguing. Why don't you skip the mud slinging and just answer the question above?

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

For someone who doesn't want to argue, he sure likes to argue.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)

Chipotle... meet Starbucks

Jcb aka technoweine aka Jparks29?

I think meeting your kid sister has moved up a few notches on my list...
    (uh... she's over eighteen, right?) J***o

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Make sure you spell check your flyers LOL

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member