Thread: Search function doesn't work well

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    112 (100%)

Search function doesn't work well

Is it me, or does the "Search" function need tweeking.

Try it. Type in something you KNOW is here. You probably won't find it using Search, and you'll get a lot of garbage.

For instance, type in "594." I get "no results." Oookkkaaayyyy... I know there are plenty of hits.... is it just the fact that it's too few characters?

Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Re: Search function doesn't work well

Lmao!

Sorry, no offense but this has been a gripe with the site for years. You're better off searching for it on google and including the site name. It's broke, been broke and staying broke.

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Re: Search function doesn't work well

vB and most other forum platforms won't search for just #'s or only a few characters. Instead of 594, type in Initiative, or I-594, I594, etc. Also, make sure to use the "*" wildcard in your search to get more results. So "i594*"

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!
    Want an affordable cell phone plan with great coverage? Look no further, click HERE!