Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello to all.

Shooter
    Feedback Score

Hello to all.

Hi, I'm new to online sites like this. My buddy told me about this site and glad he did. I have been browsing around for a few hours and was a little confused at first about how everything works but I think I am understanding it better now. Seems like a great way to buy, sell, trade and meet people that like to do the same stuff. I bought my first handgun about 6 months ago when I moved to auburn. I bought a taurus pt709 9mm. I bought it without doing any research on it but I knew I want a small 9mm. I have never had any problems what so ever with it and I really like it. I have read allot of blogs and there have been some problems with taurus but most said they sent it back to taurus and they fixed it. One thing I like about taurus. The reason I joined this sight was to try and trade it and some money for a glock. I have explored the site and it seems like there are allot of my kind of people on this site. To bad summer is over it would have been fun to go camp and meet some new people with the same interests. I didn't realize how addicting guns and gun parts are. I'm always trying to find up grades for my gun but unfortunately it's tough because there isn't to many aftermarket parts for my gun. That hasn't stopped me from trying though, I have tons of stuff for it holsters, a chamber lazer for sighting your gun, cleaning kits, lock box, I always keep 100rounds practice ammo and 20 hollows. Anyways I'm glad to be apart of the group and hope I get a chance to chat with some new people and get new ideas about guns in general. I even turned my girlfriend into a gun lover, she didn't like them until she shot mine now she wants one but can't make up her mind but at least it's one more vote for us. The new gun laws there trying to pass are strange to me but whatever I don't talk politics and I think if felons or criminals want guns they will still be able to get them and that's just the truth. I goto champion arms in kent to shoot and I like but it was so hot in there during the summer. I'm very new to allot of this and hope to find someone willing to trade and also find people to maybe meet at the range to go shooting. I'm 31 and had back surgery a few months ago so I'm still recovering but I can go shooting, can't hike though which sucks because it's fun to hike and shoot. If anyone has a glock and would do a trade for my gun + money please get a hold of me. I look forward to getting info of people and possibly meeting local shooters to meet at the range. Thanks for reading and send me a PM if anyone wants to go pop off some rounds at the range. I live in auburn so kent or federal way are close so I could meet at either one. I'm still trying to figure out how to post my gun for trade but can't figure it out. If someone could help that would be great otherwise I'm sure I'll figure it out. I started saving money for a new gun but it's tough because I'm not working so a trade would help me out allot.

Patrolman
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Re: Hello to all.

Welcome to SGN, Cap!

Hope the back surgery was successful. Glad to hear you're getting the little woman involved, great idea. Another great idea is to take a class together, or she can take one that's ladies only.

If you're new to guns, there are some great things about gun safety you can pick up in a class that you may not think of.

It's always great to welcome newbies here, but I did want to mention that buying, selling, and trading is only permitted for paying members. You can join, chat, & share all kinds of info for free, but like classifieds in the newspaper, you gotta pay to post an ad. It's a nominal fee to do so, but it keeps the place running, allows for updates, upgrades, etc.

Anyway, it was listed in all of those screens you clicked through when you joined.

Again, welcome to the Forum, there's some great folks here.

In Omnia Paratus

Operator
    Feedback Score
    58 (100%)

Welcome to SGN !!!!!!!!!!!

cootduster

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Welcome. Welcome!

Chunk that baby up into a few paragraphs. A leetle hard to read, but truly a huge first post!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Holy first post! Thanks for finding us Cap! As Gunner said, its only $2 a month to post an ad for sale. Great intro and hope you stick around the fun house.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Welcome to the site!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Welcome to SGN!

Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Welcome to this place, lets go shooting!!!

Dan G
    2nd place is just first loser

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Welcome Cap! It's amazing how fast SGN is growing.

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

welcome to the site!