Thread: Thank you!

Expert Marksman

Thank you!

I hope this isn't just wasting anyone's time or falling on deaf ears but I just wanted to take a moment to sincerely say thank you to the Admins and other active members of this forum for all you all do! From the admins for all the BS I'm sure they put up with in trying to run this site and the other members who fought (and continue to fight) against I-594 and for I-591!
    "If a man has not found something to die for, he is not fit to live."

Re: Thank you!

I am sure I speak for all the staff here, by saying we really appreciate it!

Far as the initiatives go, have to give a lot of credit to all the members from here, Waguns and the other local Pro 2A forums in the area. We fought as hard as we could against the sheeple and the billionaires! We also need to continue fighting and make ourselves heard, because if we dont....Well I dont need go there.
    Lets keep up the good fight and lets refuse to give in to the Tyrants.

Sharp Shooter

Regardless of how 594 ends up, whether beaten in court, totally gutted or partially struck down, they "think" they have found a formula that works. It's difficult to compete with 10 million dollars worth of lies. We are ALL going to have to pony up money to help support hard hitting no bullshit ads to tell the sheeple EXACTLY what they will be voting on next time. These people think they are on a roll and they have no intention of stopping. Each new measure will be more draconian than the last. It's going to get expensive. We cannot match the dollar amount the gozillionaires will give so our side will have to have some hard hitting HONEST ads.

And yes, thanks to the forum owner and staff here. This place has been very helpful to me as well as educational and, at times, entertaining. And it's not ending. We all just have to get together and fight this silly shit. The truth CAN win.

It may be useful to determine just who (if?) the law organization will be carrying the main cases. Perhaps Mr. Workman has some insight?
    Making contributions directly to said firm cuts out a layer or three of handlers.
    “The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by corpsman View Post
    It may be useful to determine just who (if?) the law organization will be carrying the main cases. Perhaps Mr. Workman has some insight?
    Making contributions directly to said firm cuts out a layer or three of handlers.
    SAF will probably be the main one.
    "Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed." - Joseph Stalin