Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Any democrat members here?

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Re: Any democrat members here?

As for McCain, Palin, Romney, etc al. I challenge anyone who thinks Barrack and Biden were better candidates, then or now in hindsight. McCain's a proven individual. Palin had solid experience and isn't a terrible candidate. And Romney was a strong leader and experienced businessman. Barrack won because he's a charismatic black man who wasn't unwilling to tell one big lie after another and promise things that he knew he could not deliver, shamelessly at that. Biden has been on the wrong side of history on every major issue

You got to be Kidding me, Palin had experience?!?
    I am removing myself from this thread before I have a panic attack. I'm just realizing more and more how I have very little in common with some of you on here.

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)

Palin, was a governor of a state.

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Palin also called people That had abortions evil and said they're going to burn in "hell". Lol just because she was a governor, doesn't mean shit. Pretty sure she quit so she can make money by selling books and being on TV.. So if you think she was a worthy individual to represent republicans ,then Republicans are more fucked than I thought.

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)

If that is the worst she said.... I mean, really!

Seriously, Obama's experience pales in comparison to such a degree it's a total joke.

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Urban X View Post
    If that is the worst she said.... I mean, really!

Seriously, Obama's experience pales in comparison to such a degree it's a total joke.

this isn't about how shitty Obama is, this is about how shitty republicans have been presenting themselves for the past 7+ years.
    and as a libertarian, i'm not going to vote republican if the next candidate they present is just as shitty as the past 4 they pitched the u.s people.

of course the people are going to buy Obama's nonsense, and vote democrats, BECAUSE everything republicans have put on the table are nut bags.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Obama never led anything and is nothing to speak of as a leader other than he has a certain skin color. He said people cling to their guns because they are ignorant and a bunch of other stupid junk. Worse he has encouraged the IRS to target certain individuals because they don't talk his talk, he has targeted businesses with the EPA.......in other words he has proven himself to be a terrible leader. Yet he was voted in. Twice.

But this thread is about retarded shit Democrats do and never get called out on it.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Hunter! View Post
    this isn't about how shitty Obama is, this is about how shitty republicans have been presenting themselves for the past 7+ years.
    and as a libertarian, i'm not going to vote republican if the next candidate they present is just as shitty as the past 4 they pitched the u.s people.

of course the people are going to buy Obama's nonsense, and vote democrats, BECAUSE everything republicans have put on the table are nut bags.
    You are a libertarian and you voted for Obama? Dude you better get checked.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Urban this thread badly needs a babe pic

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by arisaka View Post
    Urban this thread badly needs a babe pic
    Always..

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    You are a libertarian and you voted for Obama? Dude you better get checked.
    woah woah woah. who said i voted for obama? i refused to vote because the options were shit and shit.