Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Any democrat members here?

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)

Re: Any democrat members here?

Quote Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
    Hey leadcounsel, I'm pretty sure everything you just listed is actually the fault of...
    You guessed it Urban X...

George W. Bush
    HAHA! You know it!

Last edited by Urban X; 12-01-2014 at 12:44 AM.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Nice list. Bush did all that shit. If it weren't for Obama we'd REALLY be in trouble.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)

The thing is....... if it were a Republican that was elected President....

he/she, would have overturned Roe vs. Wade....

Oh, the HORROR!

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

We can't say Obama did all of that, that's insanity and blindness talking.
    Bush started the fire, Obama pissed 101 octane fuel on it.

Libertarian Party would have eliminated the war, dropped support in Pakistan and Israel, kept our resources in U.S instead of being so dependent on China and India, Would have probably eliminated one of many many unnecessary departments created after 9/11 and re-consolidated the entire U.S infrastructure.
    You know, logical decision making...

If some idiot wants to praise Allah and think Islam is the way to peace, so be it. let them kill and murder their own, let them find their own liberty in time.
    We have way too many issues here in U.S including $16.4 trillion debt that needs to be addressed immediately.

We don't need to poke our dick in every brown or yellow hole we find, we need to take care of our own first.

And for those of you who still believe "Jesus" is the savior, how about you take a look in your bible and turn to Mathew 7:5

"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Hunter! View Post

Libertarian Party would have eliminated the war, dropped support in Pakistan and Israel, kept our resources in U.S instead of being so dependent on China and India, Would have probably eliminated one of many many unnecessary departments created after 9/11 and re-consolidated the entire U.S infrastructure.

If some idiot wants to praise Allah and think Islam is the way to peace, so be it. let them kill and murder their own, let them find their own liberty in time.
    We have way too many issues here in U.S including $16.4 trillion debt that needs to be addressed immediately.

We don't need to poke our dick in every brown or yellow hole we find, we need to take care of our own first.

And for those of you who still believe "Jesus" is the savior, how about you take a look in your bible and turn to Mathew 7:5

"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."
    I am going to need a sample of whatever it is you are smoking....because it's good shit!!!

Libertarian Party is the ray of sunshine because they are so insignificant that they are only mentioned in a wet dream. If flipping Libertarian was the answer to all our problems...they would have power by now....at least of some kind.

Here is a list of Libertarians that hold public office....they have the water boards and mosquito control boards on lock-down.

http://www.lp.org/candidates/elected-officials

Fuck it...I want to be a Libertarian too. I am going to switch my voter registration, buy stock in PBR, get me some skinny jeans and some of those dark rimmed glasses with no prescription because they look sweet with skinny jeans and a PBR.

You can't vote out corruption. Money rules the world...where there is money and greed...there will be corruption...and it won't matter what affiliated party you are with.

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post
    I am going to need a sample of whatever it is you are smoking....because it's good shit!!!

Libertarian Party is the ray of sunshine because they are so insignificant that they are only mentioned in a wet dream. If flipping Libertarian was the answer to all our problems...they would have power by now....at least of some kind.

Here is a list of Libertarians that hold public office....they have the water boards and mosquito control boards on lock-down.

http://www.lp.org/candidates/elected-officials

Fuck it...I want to be a Libertarian too. I am going to switch my voter registration, buy stock in PBR, get me some skinny jeans and some of those dark rimmed glasses with no prescription because they look sweet with skinny jeans and a PBR.

You can't vote out corruption. Money rules the world...where there is money and greed...there will be corruption...and it won't matter what affiliated party you are with.

Maybe just maybe try to vote something beyond the most corrupted people in this nation. Democrats and Republicans.

If a republican gets elected, we're going to be ruined by war, If a democrat is elected, we're going to go bankrupt. Either situation is going to create more sorrow and -$.

Why limit yourself to only 2 options? Look outside your box and we just might get out of this hole.

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    112 (100%)

Nice attempt at blaming Bush. So, it's Bush's fault?! Of course. Bush started using the IRS to target conservatives and lied about it. Bush appointed the liberal Justices, lied about Benghazi, added 9 Trillion in debt, signed in Obamacare, etc. etc. Bush covered up a dozen scandals using the DOJ and IRS and other departments - in spite of promising the most transparent admin in history. Give me a break. Nixon was impeached for a minor scandal. Clinton faced impeachment for a minor scandal. Obama has about a dozen or more significant scandals for which he is obviously guilty. If Obama wasn't black he'd be impeached - he won't face it because of the race riots it would start.

Libertarians can't "eliminate war." Good grief. When people like these radicals are threat, you have few options. Preemptive attacks, or wait to be attacked. Either way, it's war. We've seen they don't just kill and murder each other, haven't we? I recall a few airplanes being used to murder Americans on our soil.

US National debt is now 17.9 Trillion. http://www.usdebtclock.org/ You're about a year or two behind in your numbers. Might want to get more current information to appear like you know what you're talking about. A lot can happen in a year. And, in case you didn't know, 50% of that has occurred UNDER OBAMA. That's right. That's debt from our entire nations' history, and these last 6 years are 1/2 of it.

Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

MAAAAAAN. I'm going to need a NSFW flag next time....geez....

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    112 (100%)

Maybe just maybe try to vote something beyond the most corrupted people in this nation. Democrats and Republicans.

If a republican gets elected, we're going to be ruined by war, If a democrat is elected, we're going to go bankrupt. Either situation is going to create more sorrow and -$.

Why limit yourself to only 2 options? Look outside your box and we just might get out of this hole.
    Getting into war, and spending money, is a complicated issue. All Presidents inherit the policies, and problems, of previous Presidents. Some have to dig them out of the deep holes the former guy left. Look at the mess Jimmy Carter left - the weak military, the weak economy, etc. That's where it takes a strong leader.

But I'm not following how modern war is Republican's fault?? Please explain. I would argue that war is perhaps more the fault of Democrats by their weak policies.

BTW keep in mind that nearly everyone (R and D) voted to invade both Afghanistan and Iraq.... so it isn't Bush's fault.

Who ended the Cold War through a policy of "Peace Through Strength"? Regan
    Who defeated, temporarily and swiftly, Iraq after Iraq unlawfully attacked Kuwait? Bush senior.

Conversely, who did nothing after 12 years of being repeatedly attacked by terrorists? Carter and Clinton
    When was the plot of 9/11/01 hatched? 1998 while Clinton was getting impeached and buried in scandals.

Obama has an unspoken policy of "Peace through appeasement" and that just doesn't work.
    Who has fabulously mishandled a the war in Iraq, which we had won? Obama. This has CREATED more problems, rebuilt Al Queda, and ISIS.
    Who has had OEF for 5+ years and made almost no progress, except to do what any leader would have done and kill OBL... (and take ample credit for it). Obama.

Admittedly, some of the $ spent during Obama's reign was due to Bush, and Bush did sign the SOFA that called for a withdrawl of US forces in Iraq (that was in 2008 before Bush left office, and some 3 years before we left Iraq... plenty of time for Obama to renegotiate it). But Obama had plenty of time and resources and support to win long term in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is just too idealistic, inexperienced, and inept. He's like a spoiled kid with no morals - refuses to listen to experienced advice, pouty, inept, stubborn, corrupt, calls Republicans names when they won't bow to his will, accusing them of being bipartisan while simultaneously cramming Obamacare down our throats with no Republican support...

I cannot see how anyone with an IQ over 80 can think Dems do a better job at running the nation than Republicans who, while they have their shortcomings, aren't trying to destroy the nation.

Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Ye gods, too much stuff to address on my phone. But for OP I will say I'm a democrat, for which I am roundly derided at SGN functions but haven't had to duck any bullets or thrown bits of food . . . at least so far. I'll see if I can stir this pot a little when I get to a real keyboard.