Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Any democrat members here?

Feedback Score
    62 (98%)

Re: Any democrat members here?

This is WA man, couldn't it be a good thing to have an avid 2A supporter that also has a partially liberal mindset too? Trolling or not, isn't the purpose to have as many people on our side as possible? Not based on wether they support gay marriage but rather their avid support for the 2A and against the constitution being trampled on?

if it's a troll post. So be it.

If not, is this dude really gonna get chewed up because there's a majority that don't like his opinion? I am not a democrat, I don't support a few of the things he listed and some I do support. However we have a common goal.

" still got your Uzi? I've got a beautiful very valuable Sumatran blood python baby full of color and an enclosure. Any interest in a trade?"

Feedback Score
    62 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post
    Gay Marriage and Abortions are no basis for a Goverment

Gruber hit the nail on the head....the typical American voter is a fucking retard...hence Obama's back to back victories.

Gay Sex, Abortions and Free Shit - The basis of American Life (Formally known as the "Land of Opportunity")

Al Sharpton owes 4 Million + in back taxes....any of us on this board that owed that would be in fucking prison.
    So he's not entitled to his own opinion AND to post on this board? It appears, and I say appears because he hasn't replied to this post yet. That he is indeed an avid 2A supporter. He can appeal to the more diverse crowds while at the same time have constructive arguments that might open eyes in favor of the general gun owners direction and support in voting. Maybe I'm thinking to much into it. Just a thought.

But I do see your frustration Bronco.

" still got your Uzi? I've got a beautiful very valuable Sumatran blood python baby full of color and an enclosure. Any interest in a trade?"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

If "outside the box" means you vote Blue...please stay in the fucking box you already live in....

Just like these assholes in Ferguson...holding up American Flags....makes me want to puke. If this is America....we are seriously fucked.

All of you that fought for this country...is that what you fought for?
    F!!k no it's not.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

member since 2009...has his Joe Biden Special Edition Shotgun and just pulled it out of the closet and it reminded him he was an SGN member.
    Yeah, but then a response from a member since '11 with his first post to say how "epic" the thread will be. This member's location being "Cabo." Tweaks the spidey sense

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by open-sights View Post
    Yeah, I admit it. I voted for Obama both times. Back in the day I voted for Bush senior and then even Bush Junior the First time, but not the second. Hate me yet? I did vote NO on I 594, not because I don't support the concept of keeping guns out of the hands of nut jobs, but because they way the initiative was written was full of erroneous thinking and errors.

I am a hunter, married with 2 kids, have a CWP, carry a Glock 22 (not always but often). I own three shotguns, a 308, a 25-06, a 22 rifle, a glock, a 38 snub, and a few others. Many of you guys would consider me an "Elmer" because I don't really support the whole tactical, black gun crowd theory of needing weapons capable of high capacity round carry and long distance massive killing capability. But that's just my opinion.

Like I said, I generally vote democratic now. But no one person is ALL liberal or ALL conservative. I hate being put into a box of one or the other. I hang out with lots and lots of you republican guys. We get along fine and have lots in common. I'm conservative on crime, drugs, immigration, and many financial issues. I even "prep" some. Not for Civil unrest or for the government coming to take my guns, but for earthquakes, collapse of the grid, natural disasters, or just getting stuck in my truck out hunting. But I'm liberal on many social issues, education, prostitution, right to assisted suicide, abortion, marriage equality, etc. But for the most part, I do vote democratic. I voted for Ross Perot once. Not sure what category you want to put that one under.

Not trying to start any fight. Just tired of lurking on here afraid to be honest for fear you guys will rip me a new one over the Internet or blame people like me for the END OF THE WORLD survival, SHTF possibility.

Any other people on here like me but just afraid to say it?

I would,like to think if this country were invaded, that ALL of us on this board would be fighting shoulder to shoulder as Americans. But I see the divide growing greater among our citizens and it disturbs me a little. Good day, be safe, kind, and kick ass if you have to.
    I could care less if you're a liberal. The only thing I care about is if you support more restrictive gun laws. If you do we can't play in the same sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75
    i would eat jizz before you can fuck my wife...i just wont take it from the tap
    if Trump wins I will buy all you fuckers a Glock...but not a used SGN one...

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    So he's not entitled to his own opinion AND to post on this board? It appears, and I say appears because he hasn't replied to this post yet. That he is indeed an avid 2A supporter. He can appeal to the more diverse crowds while at the same time have constructive arguments that might open eyes in favor of the general gun owners direction and support in voting. Maybe I'm thinking to much into it. Just a thought.

But I do see your frustration Bronco.
    If you vote BLUE...you are NOT on the same team....I don't give a shit if you voted against 594 or not. BLUE will take your guns if they have the opportunity. A vote for BLUE is a vote against the 2A...you can't paint that any other way...if you do...you are kidding yourself and just lumped yourself in with the "typical American uninformed voter"

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    69 (100%)

This ^

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

If you vote BLUE...you are NOT on the same team....I don't give a shit if you voted against 594 or not. BLUE will take your guns if they have the opportunity. A vote for BLUE is a vote against the 2A...you can't paint that any other way...if you do...you are kidding yourself and just lumped yourself in with the "typical American uninformed voter"
    Sean this thread should tell you everything you need to know about BS.
    http://seattleguns.net/showthread.ph...nd-an-ammo-tax

i would eat jizz before you can fuck my wife...i just wont take it from the tap
    if Trump wins I will buy all you fuckers a Glock...but not a used SGN one...

Feedback Score
    62 (98%)

Never said I voted democrat. I will hear out your opinion on something different (as long as it's the subject on hand) and not feel the need to bash on you for it.

Feedback Score
    80 (100%)

Any democrat members here?

In reply to OP original question - not me;

I haven't voted democratic since my 20s, when I came to recognize that like a majority of liberals I've known, I was idealistic and hadn't yet realized democrats are mostly well intentioned incompetents - but a few are evil;

that was over thirty years ago and my view has only been made stronger with time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by uberguy; 11-26-2014 at 10:27 AM.

To Ride, Shoot Straight, And Speak The Truth
    - Jeff Cooper