Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Any democrat members here?

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)

Re: Any democrat members here?

Gun control is for our safety dudes.

Most importantly, Democrats are for equal government entitled rights, abortion, single payer health care, and don't forget equal government entitled gay rights. I mean, who cares about anything else? Oh, yeah and EBT's, cause they are free from the government if you vote Democrat. Did I mention free healthcare. It's free, don't you know! But, most definitely don't forget you are free to to be regulated by the government when it comes to gay marriage, and those regulated rights it grants you or doesn't grant you (whatever it chooses, for your own best interest of course). I mean, that's something special if you ask me!

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    115 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Not that are not anti gun idiots in the Republican party, but you must readily admit, the Democrat party is largely for complete gun confiscation. How can THAT be a good thing?
    Yes, sadly Regan signed some gun control into law. Republicans were in favor of Lautenberg and the AWB too.
    But it's Dems that have gone on full scale gun confiscation war...

However, I think the erosion of gun rights lessons have been learned. We gun owners, and most Republicans, have drawn a line in the sand learning from the lessons of the past.

Gun owners have incrementally given up rights under false promises of more safety. We've seen that was a mistake.

Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

1 word, Libertarian.
    Open your eyes to conservative spending and unlimited freedom.

Feedback Score
    62 (98%)

Damn, where is the OP?

You can't just post something like that and not reply lol.

" still got your Uzi? I've got a beautiful very valuable Sumatran blood python baby full of color and an enclosure. Any interest in a trade?"

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by OBob View Post
    So to summarize , gayness and prostitution are more important to you than your security and finances?

This could be epic!

That pretty much sums it up. I like this guy.

Really, I don't know how many democrat-hetero-gun-toting-men I actually hear bring up abortion and gay rights as the reason they vote democrat. I'm always like wtf, serious? You have to be effin kidding me. But, nope, they're not.

While we are at this "AA meeting", I just want to say I'm not a Republican, Democrat, or a Libertarian. They all suck one way or another. Democrats just suck the worst! LoL

I am a recovering Republican though. Oh man, its bad...

When Mitch McConnell and John Boner are the best a party can do, it's bad... ugh

Last edited by Urban X; 11-26-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Hunter! View Post
    1 word, Libertarian.
    Open your eyes to conservative spending and unlimited freedom.
    The Republican Party is the only available vehicle on a large scale that Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Conservatives, and other like minded people should be working within. The only people that have the capability of debate, logic, and reason are these individuals.

The problem develops when people vote Libertarian actually, because that guarantees Democrat victory by stealing votes from the Republican party. Look at Ron Paul and Rand Paul, among others. The appropriate thing to do is for Libertarians, Constitutionalists, and Conservatives to take over the Republican Party from within.

At least then we can live in a world based on Republicanism (the rule of law), as opposed to living according to constantly changing emotional whims and mob rule (Democrats).

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Hear, hear!! TAKE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY BACK FROM THE STATISTS!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by open-sights View Post
    Many of you guys would consider me an "Elmer" because I don't really support the whole tactical, black gun crowd theory of needing weapons capable of high capacity round carry and long distance massive killing capability. But that's just my opinion.

Weapons capable of long distance massive killing capability? Like your .308 sniper (hunting) rifle?

Careful where you draw the line...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Live Free View Post

The problem develops when people vote Libertarian actually, because that guarantees Democrat victory by stealing votes from the Republican party. Look at Ron Paul and Rand Paul, among others. The appropriate thing to do is for Libertarians, Constitutionalists, and Conservatives to take over the Republican Party from within.
    Basically what you're asking people like me(libertarians) to do is to hold our nose and vote for someone who hardly aligns with any of our principles, and fail to realize that would be like you being asked to vote democrat.

The republican party is just as much anti-freedom as the democrats. Both parties need to die.

The problem is democrats are vocal in their support for statism. Republicans pay lip service to freedom, but do otherwise in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75
    i would eat jizz before you can fuck my wife...i just wont take it from the tap
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75
    if Trump wins I will buy all you fuckers a Glock...but not a used SGN one...