Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spring Shoot/Clean

Feedback Score
    65 (100%)
    I cant do 3/28 I am working and 3/29 is the wifes bday. Id really love to come though.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Re: Spring Shoot/Clean

Would be great to make it this year, but I am volunteering for Comic Con that weekend.. please post when you have a firm date

Dan G
    2nd place is just first loser

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

I would really like to go this year. I might be in Arizona though. If i do show up i'll bring a bunch of AR-500 targets to shoot at.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Im a maybe depending on the date. the 28th works for me. I have a truck and plenty of AR 500 steel to shoot.

Save a child. Shoot a drug dealer. My favorite bumper sticker

?....do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Why always Saturdays? I'd love a Sunday (I always work Saturdays). Would love to check out the Skagit/Snohomish/Whatcom scene.

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

Is never a possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

That time is the busiest time of the year for me at work, but if I dont have to go in that saturday, I will be there for sure. Was a great turn out last time and the place was "parked" out, by the time we were done with it.

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lionhrt View Post
    LOL there is a group ran by a girl on facebook for shooters and they are planning a group clean up of Potts Pit this Saturday and the Medford pit on 4/4 I guess they might not have that much to clean. I was supposed to do the BBQ for them but they planned it for the day before Easter and I can`t take that day off but one of the guys has bought almost 75 pounds of meat and 10 pounds of shrimp for it. I can`t do the Potts pit bbq for them because I am having surgery tomorrow and will still be recovering and on crutches for that clean up. It`s great to see so many groups interested in cleaning up the shooting spots.

I seen that they were planning somethin,Someone also posted pics of the truckloads of garbage out there...Phuckers..

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Are you on the Bunker page also Mustang?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

You guys have a link to those photos for we here further south that do not drive dog-sleds to work?

Sounds like a skid steer would be helpful, if there are truly "truck-loads" of garbage. And if so, some examination of that garbage to determine a source would be merited.

Is the "Bunker" page the FB page for the girls' group?