Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 233

Thread: North End Group Shoot/Clean 4/4

  1. #221
    Patrolman
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,715
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    And here are some pics from the shoot.

    There was a ton of giveaways. I only gave a few things.











    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Tentsile Affiliate
    www.Tentsile.com
    Use Code YOUNGKIM10 to get 10% off

  2. #222
    Sharp Shooter MADrtcw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South side Seattle
    Posts
    721
    Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Shoot/Clean 4/4

    Here is a good toolfor the next clean and shoot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwssngq6poQ


  3. #223
    Patrolman old11bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Everett
    Posts
    1,510
    Feedback Score
    89 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Shoot/Clean 4/4

    Quote Originally Posted by MADrtcw View Post
    Here is a good toolfor the next clean and shoot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwssngq6poQ
    So it doesn't really describe how it works. Now because I don't own or shoot a shotgun yet, my next question will put my ignorance on public display. It appears to be magnetic, so do shot gun hulls contain a magnetic or ferrous metal?


  4. #224
    SGN BBQ Bomber Jagerbomber35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Skagit Valley
    Posts
    4,321
    Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Shoot/Clean 4/4

    Hey Ron, this thread is reserved for those that actually went to NEGS........

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

  5. #225
    Patrolman FishRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Snoho
    Posts
    2,086
    Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Shoot/Clean 4/4

    Piss off you . . . . . . .

    I am peaceful man, and if trouble knocks on my door it gets two in the chest an one in the head . . .
    http://ThrivingHartNW.com

  6. #226
    Sniper massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    5,228
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Shoot/Clean 4/4

    The push broom magnets from Harbor Freight works great as well. I bought one when we did a south end clean a few years back. Donated it to ESC just recently. It was only $40?

    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!
    Want an affordable cell phone plan with great coverage? Look no further, click HERE!

  7. #227
    Sharp Shooter MADrtcw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South side Seattle
    Posts
    721
    Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Shoot/Clean 4/4

    Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    The push broom magnets from Harbor Freight works great as well. I bought one when we did a south end clean a few years back. Donated it to ESC just recently. It was only $40?
    you mean this?http://www.harborfreight.com/30-inch...els-93245.html I have one of those but the shells keep falling off when used on gravel

    Quote Originally Posted by old11bravo View Post
    So it doesn't really describe how it works. Now because I don't own or shoot a shotgun yet, my next question will put my ignorance on public display. It appears to be magnetic, so do shot gun hulls contain a magnetic or ferrous metal?
    The first half foot of the poll is magnetic from what i've read. Most shot shells are magnetic, some more than others.


  8. #228
    Sniper massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    5,228
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Shoot/Clean 4/4

    Quote Originally Posted by MADrtcw View Post
    you mean this?http://www.harborfreight.com/30-inch...els-93245.html I have one of those but the shells keep falling off when used on gravel

    The first half foot of the poll is magnetic from what i've read. Most shot shells are magnetic, some more than others.
    That's the one. It has wheel height adjustments, I make it as high as possible. It'll still pick up 15-20 before it's maxed out and will start knocking others off. About the same as the stick that was shown above. The thing is awesome for steel cased ammo though..

    And, with the release handle, dropping the items off the mag is super easy.

    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!
    Want an affordable cell phone plan with great coverage? Look no further, click HERE!

  9. #229
    Patrolman old11bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Everett
    Posts
    1,510
    Feedback Score
    89 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Shoot/Clean 4/4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagerbomber35 View Post
    Hey Ron, this thread is reserved for those that actually went to NEGS........
    Oh shit, gigs up! I've been outed!!

    I promise I'll work twice as hard cleaning up at the next one Kyle. Friggin' workin' for a livin' sucks balls!!


  10. #230
    Sharp Shooter MADrtcw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South side Seattle
    Posts
    721
    Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

    Re: North End Group Shoot/Clean 4/4

    Hmm haven't played with the height adjustment. I'll give it a try
    Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    That's the one. It has wheel height adjustments, I make it as high as possible. It'll still pick up 15-20 before it's maxed out and will start knocking others off. About the same as the stick that was shown above. The thing is awesome for steel cased ammo though..

    And, with the release handle, dropping the items off the mag is super easy.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •