Hello everyone,

My name is Bryan. I am an admin on a Facebook page called "Brie's Skagit man bunker." My fellow admin "Brie" and I are coordinating a clean up for a popular outdoor shooting MedFord pit just out side Sedro Woolley on April 4th. Brie has already been in touch with the owner of this site and we are extending an invite to any and all SGN members to join us. It starts at 10 am and goes until....whenever. There is going to be giveaways lots of REALLY good food and lots of fun! Its going to be a meet and great as well. After the clean up and food, you are welcome to stick around for some shooting time.

The only thing you need to bring is yourself and rakes. We will need lots of rakes. Garbage bags and/or garbage cans and gloves. DNR is providing the dumpster for us. They have already post signs at the pit announcing the pit being closed on the 4th for this clean up. Brie and I hope to see you there!

Feel free to ask any questions and if you are so inclined, feel free to request being added to our FB group.

There is a lot more information on the following link.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1527481464187042/

Thanks all!
Bryan