Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Silver is low,are you buying?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Re: Silver is low,are you buying?

Seems like Silver is forming some kind of hill climb.........can't say if mini peak or bust out for a big high.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Seems like Silver is forming some kind of hill climb.........can't say if mini peak or bust out for a big high.
    I know, I just cashed out 23 oz last month and it was only $16. Now scrambling to rebuild some stock.

Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dav2no1 View Post
    I know, I just cashed out 23 oz last month and it was only $16. Now scrambling to rebuild some stock.
    I ended up holding onto all of mine. I think the last I sold was in the 30's and was expecting it to drop back to the prior lows by now but I am starting to wonder if it will head up again as well. With India switching from buying gold to silver, it may put pressure on the physical metal prices. I ordered this 10 piece deal just for the hell of it.

"But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." - Thomas Jefferson