Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Silver is low,are you buying?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Re: Silver is low,are you buying?

Seems like Silver is forming some kind of hill climb.........can't say if mini peak or bust out for a big high.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Seems like Silver is forming some kind of hill climb.........can't say if mini peak or bust out for a big high.
    I know, I just cashed out 23 oz last month and it was only $16. Now scrambling to rebuild some stock.

Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dav2no1 View Post
    I know, I just cashed out 23 oz last month and it was only $16. Now scrambling to rebuild some stock.
    I ended up holding onto all of mine. I think the last I sold was in the 30's and was expecting it to drop back to the prior lows by now but I am starting to wonder if it will head up again as well. With India switching from buying gold to silver, it may put pressure on the physical metal prices. I ordered this 10 piece deal just for the hell of it.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams to Officers of the First Brigade of the Third Division of the Militia of Massachusetts 1798