Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Robinett Family Fundraiser Raffle Update

Feedback Score
    80 (100%)

Re: Robinett Family Fundraiser Raffle *Winners In*

was traveling, but just sent in funds ... no problem on missing the raffle but wish to insure the family gets the extra donation, tkx

To Ride, Shoot Straight, And Speak The Truth
    - Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

I will wait til the end of the week, before getting the funds ready to send to the family, so if anyone wishes to donate can if they like.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Update:

Old11bravo is receiving the makers mark bottle
    Pablo is receiving the Tequila bottle

We raised $650.00! Awesome guys!
    I am going to email Craigs mom and ask how the family would like to receive the funds and hopefully send them out this weekend.

Thanks again to those who participated,

Norm

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo View Post
    Update:

Old11bravo is receiving the makers mark bottle
    Pablo is receiving the Tequila bottle

We raised $650.00! Awesome guys!
    I am going to email Craigs mom and ask how the family would like to receive the funds and hopefully send them out this weekend.

Thanks again to those who participated,

Norm
    NICE!!

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

view my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Re: Robinett Family Fundraiser Raffle Update

I got an email back from Craig's mother today.
    I let her know how much we all liked Craig, how helpful he always was on the site and that he will be missed.
    I also asked her preference, of how she would like the funds sent to the family, and she said the Banner Bank fund is best.
    Here is the info if anyone else would like to help.

Craig Robinett Memorial Fund
    C/O Banner Bank
    PO Box 97
    Creswell, Oregon 97426

I also would like to share the email from her, since I spoke on all our behalf, I feel her reply should be shared with you all.

Hi Norm.

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. As you can imagine, life as I knew it has been turned upside down.
    I have brought my daughter in law and grandchildren to Oregon to live with me. Our hopes are to help them all through this tragic time in our lives.
    It has been quite the adjustment, but I am so happy to have them here. We are helping each other, emotionally, through wonderful stories of my son. Words cannot express how much he will be forever missed.
    I am so grateful for Craig's friends on your gun club who have expressed loving words & prayers for his family. It is so nice to know how many cared so much for him. I plan to print out every beautiful comment, and create a scrap book for his children to have one day. I appreciate any and all photos to share with them as well.
    You also mentioned a raffle. I can't believe the love and support you all are willing to extend to his family. It is so appreciated. I have opened a fund for his family at any Banner Bank under Craig Robinett, Creswell, Or. You all are amazing people, and Craig would be so touched by the support of his awesome friends.
    I love knowing that my son will live on through not only his family, but through his many friends.
    I cannot thank you enough.
    Please take care.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Classy lady indeed.

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Nice. I hope some more money comes in for his family.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams to Officers of the First Brigade of the Third Division of the Militia of Massachusetts 1798