Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: This Forum..

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Re: This Forum..

I believe it was something along the lines of "I'd eat cum before I let you fuck my wife. I just won't take it from the tap" Bronco75

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    I believe it was something along the lines of "I'd eat cum before I let you fuck my wife. I just won't take it from the tap" Bronco75
    More true words have never been spoken...

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    124 (100%)

That's almost as good as the whole ... I'd crawl through broken glass to suck the dick of the last guy that fucked xxx... I just can't recall who that linguist was...

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by richdkim View Post
    That's almost as good as the whole ... I'd crawl through broken glass to suck the dick of the last guy that fucked xxx... I just can't recall who that linguist was...
    Who is John Brown? Final answer...

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Jesus Sean, you have a good memory for perverse trivia.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

5 pages and it definitely took a turn, but still didn't go entirely gay. We're way out of practice.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    All I can say is that nothing is going to get better by slinging personal attacks at each other. Everybody's idea of what this forum could or should be is a little different.
    Norm, if I can make a suggestion: Why don't we form a "steering committee" with some folks nominated by users to help guide the resurrection of the site? That would be the best way, that I can think of, to incorporate ideas from different opinions and hopefully include as many views as possible. This will help the site appeal to the widest range of members.

I think that some folks need to step up and volunteer to:
    *man a booth at local gun shows. (need to alternate as only 2 per year for non-ffl at WAC)
    *organize some community events (cleanups, friendly shooting competitions, shooting classes, basic gun repair & building classes, bbqs, etc.). Stuff that members will enjoy and benefit/learn from and hopefully give them a chance to meet other members and even boost membership.
    *explore new ways to promote the site and boost the number of *active members
    *perhaps have a standing meeting, once per month or quarter, where the "steering committee" get together and try to proactively resolve problems and make plans.

We are all busy and have our own lives to worry about, but I think if at least a handful of us can commit to donating a little time, it would make a HUGE difference in this site's membership, and morale. I am in the final stages of buying a new home and I know I will be busy as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest with projects, but I for one, an willing to volunteer to help wherever I can. I can help at gunshows, I can help with organizing events, etc.

I have met some great people since becoming a member. I have learned a LOT here from you guys. I have shared lots of laughs and had some really good times. I hope that doesn't come to a halt because we can't manage to get our shit together and make this work again. Nothing worth doing is easy and I think this is worth doing.

my .02
    Jim,

I am on board with what you posted here. We can set up a thread/team dedicated to making changes and improving the site.
    Like I mentioned before, I am all ears and open to all the members suggestions and ready to make some changes to better the experience.

It wont be easy and it wont be quick, but I think we can start a few things right away from whats already been suggested and move forward with further changes as we go.

Thanks for you .02

I appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

I also have to mention, about half the post in this thread, is classic sgn...lol

I like it and want to see more of it.

Yes we want to see more gun deals, gun talk, hunting pics, sports talk and all that, but having a good time, joking around and making each other laugh, is one of the things, that has made this site over the years.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo View Post
    Jim,

I am on board with what you posted here. We can set up a thread/team dedicated to making changes and improving the site.
    Like I mentioned before, I am all ears and open to all the members suggestions and ready to make some changes to better the experience.

It wont be easy and it wont be quick, but I think we can start a few things right away from whats already been suggested and move forward with further changes as we go.

Thanks for you .02

I appreciate it.
    Don't be afraid to ask for help Norm. A lot of us work in the tech industry and are willing to help you out. Stubborn bastard! LOL!!!