Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: This Forum..

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Re: This Forum..

They are one-and-the-same? J-parks...technoweenie?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jukk0u View Post
    They are one-and-the-same? J-parks...technoweenie?
    On TOS, yes.

Washington CPL.
    If Elmer Fudd had hair, he would definitely be a ginger.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Who needs chat? We have this thread. It's the new chat!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

This is a thread about nothing.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    This is a thread about nothing.
    Yep, about nothing, makes a great show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQnaRtNMGMI

Washington CPL.
    If Elmer Fudd had hair, he would definitely be a ginger.

Feedback Score

As one who left because of the pay system, here are my thoughts on this sight:

Having to pay is a turn off. When that came about, I went to another gun site that does not charge and immediately donated to them. I continue to donate more than the cost of a membership here to that site on a regular basis.

I don't buy the 594 whining, I've bought and sold more guns since 594 than before.

Other sites have tons of guns for sale on them.

If members here REALLY care about the site, dig something out of your drawer that you don't need anymore and sell it here as an auction with the money going to the site.

Recruit- I wear schwag from another site that I paid for and every time I go out wearing it, someone asks me about the site.

Just my thoughts...

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAcarry View Post

Having to pay is a turn off. When that came about, I went to another gun site that does not charge and immediately donated to them. I continue to donate more than the cost of a membership here to that site on a regular basis.

I don't buy the 594 whining, I've bought and sold more guns since 594 than before.

If members here REALLY care about the site, dig something out of your drawer that you don't need anymore and sell it here as an auction with the money going to the site.

Recruit- I wear schwag from another site that I paid for and every time I go out wearing it, someone asks me about the site.

Just my thoughts...
    Sooo....let me get this straight...

When the pay to play was implemented rather than help contribute to the new owner having the resources to improve the new site...

You went to TOS and gladly donated to play there...and keep doing so.

If you've bought and sold more guns post 594 then pre 594...you're an anomaly.

Don't think anyone is looking for members to auction off their personal guns to benefit this site. But feel free to step up to the plate...

I wear schwag from both site's some of it is 10 years old...don't remember ever paying for any of it...because I heavily promoted both site's while I held a table at WAC for numerous years. And still promote both sites...regardless which schwag I'm wearing at the time.

Oh...ETA...Just my thoughts

Patrolman
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAcarry View Post

Just my thoughts...
    Well, isn't that post a bunch of crap?

Let's see, you joined in 2010, and prior to this posting, you had 34 TOTAL posts, with a dozen or so being in 2014 & 15.

The site started charging about 2 to 2 & half years ago.

So, you had maybe 20 posts in the 2 & 1/2 years prior, and took that massive contribution to the community and went elsewhere when they started charging?

Oh, okay, then....

I've had my issues with the site and am unhappy with a couple of things, but I call bullshit on that. Your history reflects you weren't participating long before you claim to have left because of the fees.

Have a great night!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

only issue I see is Zombie no giving up the ass like he used too

Dan G
    2nd place is just first loser

Ranger
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I haven't bought or sold any gun privately since 594. I have bought several guns new and used since 594.

WAcarry, I have talked to quite a few people who stated that when the site was going to start charging people would leave. What I don't understand is why? Other than classifieds 90% of the rest of the forum is free. If the only reason for you coming here is to buy/sell you're not part of the community.