Quote Originally Posted by HiGeorge View Post
    What is TOS?
    The Other Site

Ranger
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: This Forum..

Quote Originally Posted by mediumrarechicken View Post
    Honestly this conversation should have happened when the site started slowing down, not when it barely has the pulse that it did before.
    This is probably the most relevant thing said in this thread.

It may also help to have some SGN gear made up again. Have it sold at cost just to get the name flowing again.

Maybe set up a few group buys for some everyday stuff. Like a massive reloaded ammo buy or a bunch of ar mags. Something to give people a reason to visit the site again and hopefully spend some time here again.

EDIT: I also think it is more in the hands of the members who are popular here. If they post here more often then maybe some of the other part timer members will start to come back since there is some action.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HiGeorge View Post
    What is TOS?
    "Tossers of sausages"

Washington CPL.
    If Elmer Fudd had hair, he would definitely be a ginger.

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

I would like to reveal myself as "The Troll" or at least one of them. I can accept that. I know the gay manicorn startled a few....I was just not aware how sensitive some people are...or homophobic I guess. It was all in jest from my point of view. I honestly don't think it drove anyone away...if anything they were tuning in for the shit show.

Yes I have strong opinions when people advocate violence against the Police. Most of them probably think I am a cop. Also...to go along with the big reveal...I am NOT a cop. Nobody in my family is LEO. I just hold a certain respect for what these men and women sacrifice and have to put up with. I am a pretty upstanding citizen with my only legal issues being from the lead in my right foot or right wrist. I have found they don't hassle me if I am not a complete idiot in public...imagine that.

As for Democrats...I do think they are demolishing this country...but I can still shoot the shit with them and when the shit house goes up in flames...I will drive them to the DMV to register as GOP LOL.

I have gone at it with both Webster and Leadcounsel on here...and why we all may just have agreed to disagree...I consider them acquaintances at the very least. Shit, Webster wishes me a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and a great 4th of July every year via text! The majority of the people that got in on LC's group buy for the shotguns were also the ones going to battle with him a couple years ago on here. My point being we should be able to bicker on here and give each other shit and squash it like adults...even if the conversation was mostly juvenile.

JVK...I know I am your "Troll"...and I just reviewed your post history again...and 70% of your posts have to do with something anti-LEO. I see you have quite the disdain for law enforcement...and I will NEVER respect that...but I will leave you alone until you choose to preach about it. Sorry...it's my position on that.

We can all debate what killed the site...but it's not like WGO is booming either. People were selling guns on here used for $50-$100 less that a new one costs. Now that we have to pay a transfer and a use tax...we might as well buy a new gun...unless it's something "rare"...like it has an FDE stock or something. I personally think the lack of guns for sale turned into an uninterested membership base. Norm worked his ass off to try and improve the site for all us Platinum members that were bitching about the chat any anything else we could come up with. I guess I am just biased...I have met Norm and he is a great dude and he has other shit going on besides SGN. Like he said...it's OUR site...we can fix it...or we can bury it....it's up to us.

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Ass check for gerbil in aisle 9!! Stat.

I will NOT modulate my comments about Hillary. No way. She is a criminal and she is way too close to the office of the President for me to hold my tongue.

Last edited by Pablo; 09-16-2015 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Typos like a pro
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jmathisn View Post
    "Tossers of sausages"
    No...No...Bronco says it is "taker of sausage"

Oh, and by the way...Bronco, Good post.

Last edited by foothills; 09-11-2015 at 06:12 PM.
    "Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence; true friendship is a plant of slow growth," --George Washington,1783

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by foothills View Post
    Are you implying bronco has expertise in this area?

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by foothills View Post

Oh, and by the way...Bronco, Good post.
    Tosser and Taker....This is when "Don't shit where you eat" really comes into play LOL

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post
    Tosser and Taker....This is when "Don't shit where you eat" really comes into play LOL
    You're such a...troll.

"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence; true friendship is a plant of slow growth," --George Washington,1783

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

To get to know bronco's true passion just take a look at my signature.

Fuck it's gone...