Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you most like to see on SGN?

Re: What would you most like to see on SGN?

What would be ideal is a place to shoot, camp and ride atv, utv and dirt bikes.

ok so I rarely post unless I am selling or trying to buy USUALLY learn more by listening than talking..... but there are exceptions HA so here ya go How to improve SGN : MORE GUNS FOR SALE and less B.S. and hey could ya speed up the site a bit this is 2016 ok I am done Now if ya need money and have guns , well the cowboy can help ya out and if ya don't know what your gun is worth well , TRUST me I can help ya with that too have a nice day and slap a liberal they need it !!!

Kirkland. All future transactions will occur before 12/4/2014

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy277 View Post
    ok so I rarely post unless I am selling or trying to buy USUALLY learn more by listening than talking..... but there are exceptions HA so here ya go How to improve SGN : MORE GUNS FOR SALE and less B.S. and hey could ya speed up the site a bit this is 2016 ok I am done Now if ya need money and have guns , well the cowboy can help ya out and if ya don't know what your gun is worth well , TRUST me I can help ya with that too have a nice day and slap a liberal they need it !!!
    More guns for sale is something that the owner/mods can't "fix", yo. That's up to you. Start selling (cheap)

Less B.S.? Don't click on the discussion threads and categories. Problem solved.

As far as the "New Activity" tab is concerned: Since this member has a desire to not participate in discussions, perhaps a "New Classifieds" tab could be constructed which only returns new listings for classified ads?

Quote Originally Posted by arisaka View Post
    What would be ideal is a place to shoot, camp and ride atv, utv and dirt bikes.
    There is a place right next to the pit I am hoping to shoot at for the group shoot. There is a state (primitive) campground with legit ATV trails EVERYWHERE. Within a couple miles of 1 pit and about 6 miles from another pit :) Problem solved! You need a discovery pass to use the campground (free to camp) and orv tags on your bike/quad/atv. We could have a SGN shoot, ride, camp weekend. I believe the campground opens in April and ATV season starts in April or May through Oct?
    Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Well i am definitely in!

+1 ...in for the shoot, camp and ATV adventure!!!
    "Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

IN!
    “The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." Robert Heinlein

Corpsman we are counting on you to bring the cheap hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by arisaka View Post
    Corpsman we are counting on you to bring the cheap hookers.
    What you mean we, Kemosabe?
    “The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." Robert Heinlein

Get rid of the pay to play. That's when truley the site started heading backwards. You can raise money for the site through a donation link or other means ie swag or somethings.

I really don't venture here anymore due to decline. Hopefully this place finds its footing again.
    Winning duh!!!