Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you most like to see on SGN?

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Re: What would you most like to see on SGN?

Quote Originally Posted by Chevytruckman View Post
    Get rid of the pay to play. That's when truley the site started heading backwards. You can raise money for the site through a donation link or other means ie swag or somethings.

I really don't venture here anymore due to decline. Hopefully this place finds its footing again.
    The site is no longer pay to play. The classifieds are open to everyone, nsfw, pit..etc.

There is two site supporter user groups, for those who wish to donate and help fund site operations.

I really appreciate your interest in growing the site again, the best help I/we can ask for, is tell all your friends.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

How come my pm functions don't work still? Hasn't worked in a long time. Inbox quota? It's empty...

Good on you.

Winning duh!!!

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

How come my pm functions don't work still? Hasn't worked in a long time. Inbox quota? It's empty...

Good on you.
    Chevy,
    Is your inbox empty and having issues? Or not empty and need more space? More space is something I haven't addressed yet

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

It is empty. I just emptied the sent folder too, we will see if it works.

Winning duh!!!

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

It is empty. I just emptied the sent folder too, we will see if it works.
    It should work, so if it doesnt, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Far as limits go, I will look into expanding those, to a greater amount.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo View Post
    It should work, so if it doesnt, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Far as limits go, I will look into expanding those, to a greater amount.

It works! Weird it was hogging space up with my sent messages I assume.

Winning duh!!!

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

It works! Weird it was hogging space up with my sent messages I assume.
    Quota with Vbulletin, counts sent and received in the quota, so thats what eats it up so quickly.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

I am also willing to offer my services to help in any way I can to help breathe new life into our community. I am not a mod or admin, but am willing to help Norm, or the rest of you , for what it's worth, wherever I can. If anybody has good ideas, I am willing to volunteer some time to Norm if need be. I would very much like to see this site gain back what it has lost.

Yes we all want to see more guns for sale, more parts for sale, etc. but that is not something we can fix until more folks actually post stuff up for sale. Norm has graciously removed the "pay to play" restrictions. Lets spread the word and make this place what it used to be again. I sincerely hope to see all you yahoos at the group shoot next month. I think it will be a great time. I know that folks don't want to drive very far, but if we do south, then north, then south, etc., that everybody will get a chance to be involved and it will make it more fun for everybody.

I think that since Norm has removed "pay to play", that there should be an avenue to be a "site supporter" so we can donate to the cause. Not because we have to, but because we want to. I realize that Norm has a life outside of SGN, and that this is something he takes care of in his spare time, so I would be happy to donate what I can, rather than pay a membership fee. We all want SGN to continue to be a place where we can be a family and be part of something greater than any one of us. If you are only here for gun sale postings, then head to armslist. Hell yeah, I like to browse guns and parts for sale, but I have grown to actually enjoy (most) of your company and am willing to put a little extra effort into making sure I continue to have that privilege. Hopefully the rest of you feel the same.

Last edited by Barfly; 02-20-2016 at 12:59 AM.
    Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    I am also willing to offer my services to help in any way I can to help breathe new life into our community. I am not a mod or admin, but am willing to help Norm, or the rest of you , for what it's worth, wherever I can. If anybody has good ideas, I am willing to volunteer some time to Norm if need be. I would very much like to see this site gain back what it has lost.

Yes we all want to see more guns for sale, more parts for sale, etc. but that is not something we can fix until more folks actually post stuff up for sale. Norm has graciously removed the "pay to play" restrictions. Lets spread the word and make this place what it used to be again. I sincerely hope to see all you yahoos at the group shoot next month. I think it will be a great time. I know that folks don't want to drive very far, but if we do south, then north, then south, etc., that everybody will get a chance to be involved and it will make it more fun for everybody.

I think that since Norm has removed "pay to play", that there should be an avenue to be a "site supporter" so we can donate to the cause. Not because we have to, but because we want to. I realize that Norm has a life outside of SGN, and that this is something he takes care of in his spare time, so I would be happy to donate what I can, rather than pay a membership fee. We all want SGN to continue to be a place where we can be a family and be part of something greater than any one of us. If you are only here for gun sale postings, then head to armslist. Hell yeah, I like to browse guns and parts for sale, but I have grown to actually enjoy (most) of your company and am willing to put a little extra effort into making sure I continue to have that privilege. Hopefully the rest of you feel the same.

I need a blowy.

Winning duh!!!

Feedback Score
    62 (98%)

Something other than your average rifles and pistols on the marketplace.

" still got your Uzi? I've got a beautiful very valuable Sumatran blood python baby full of color and an enclosure. Any interest in a trade?"