Thread: Greenwater clean and shoot date set. May 21 9am

Greenwater clean and shoot date set. May 21 9am

Ok the date has been set for May 21 sat,9am at the forest clearing(fs-7013) Location 47°07'01.1"N 121°35'11.4"W. If we have a good turn out like we did in oct we'll branch out to the upper and lower pits for cleanups. There will be a dumpster on site most likely at the lower pit with trash bags supplied. Remember to bring rakes,shovels,gloves,magnets,buckets, what ever will make the cleanup faster and easier so we can get to the shooting part of this event. Hopefully the weather will be kind to us if not bring an easy-up and a rain coat. If you have any suggestions on how to make this cleanup go faster or different tools to use then post them here. Spread the word and lets make this a big turn out like last time.

Also this should aid in helping out our backs at the clean and shoot on the cheap.
    http://www.harborfreight.com/36-inch...ool-94870.html
    Last edited by MADrtcw; 04-23-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Re: Greenwater clean and shoot date set. May 21 9am

I will be there and try to get a few others in...
    Dan G
    2nd place is just first loser

Very nice. The more the better and the faster we can get to the shooting.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgindlesperger View Post
    I will be there and try to get a few others in...

I'll try to make it as well
    Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

view my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Hey, just signed up after reading the post about clean up. I'm gonna try and pitch in, I do work weekends so I'll need to take some vacation time. I'm new to the shooting world, so I was hoping to get some pointers from some of the fellas after we get the clean up finished.

I just built my 1st ar and haven't even shot it yet, so if some of you all don't mind helping a "noob" I'd like to get her sighted in.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and hope to see ya there.

Ps: any help/guidance given would be a b day present, as my best day is may 25th, lol

Have a good one
    Bomber

Welcome. A clean and shoot is the best way to get pointers, probably more than you actually want but it will be a good a experience. Also you'll see tons of different firearms making you want to buy more which could be a problem. If you know anyone else who might be interested then spread the word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber525 View Post
    Hey, just signed up after reading the post about clean up. I'm gonna try and pitch in, I do work weekends so I'll need to take some vacation time. I'm new to the shooting world, so I was hoping to get some pointers from some of the fellas after we get the clean up finished.

I just built my 1st ar and haven't even shot it yet, so if some of you all don't mind helping a "noob" I'd like to get her sighted in.
    Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and hope to see ya there.

Ps: any help/guidance given would be a b day present, as my best day is may 25th, lol

Have a good one
    Bomber

A few weeks away, don't forget.

I wish I could make it. Would be nice to see some of you guys. I have previous responsibilities this day. I don't get up there much anymore to shoot since I moved to Lacey, but if I can make the next one, am still up to help out. Keep up the good work!
    Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....